TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

I hope I'm not violating any rules here, but I mentioned Poker night a few times. For the record, I'm part of the World Tavern Poker League, which is a free league where you play for points and gift certificates. There are, however, tournaments where you can win money. You can play your way into those contests in Vegas or Mt. Pocono through season points titles, wins, certain tournaments throughout the season, and/or if you win or place high enough in a monthly online tournament of champions. Personally, I've had a great experience and my game's gotten a lot better. They have their own website which I won't list here, but if you're into that thing I highly recommend it. 

Yeah, I can't play poker. The group of guys I used to play with all have WSOP Circuit rings lol. I basically gave them my money when we played. 

Edited by beekay414

7 hours ago, Joe said:

Harp's better than Smithwicks though I like both. Bear in mind I'm in my 40's though I'm pretty sure I drink like @Norm given some of the comments made. I do have to qualify my earlier statement by saying that there are others that'll buy me a drink on the regular on Poker nights so obviously that makes my bill a lot lighter.

I hope I'm not violating any rules here, but I mentioned Poker night a few times. For the record, I'm part of the World Tavern Poker League, which is a free league where you play for points and gift certificates. There are, however, tournaments where you can win money. You can play your way into those contests in Vegas or Mt. Pocono through season points titles, wins, certain tournaments throughout the season, and/or if you win or place high enough in a monthly online tournament of champions. Personally, I've had a great experience and my game's gotten a lot better. They have their own website which I won't list here, but if you're into that thing I highly recommend it. 

I played WTP for ten years, and started playing one year after Mike Mattsinger started the franchise.  He’s a fun dude to party with.  I qualified several times to represent our region at the national events in Vegas and Atlantic City back in the day.  Got burned out and took up golf, lol.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I played WTP for ten years, and started playing one year after Mike Mattsinger started the franchise.  He’s a fun dude to party with.  I qualified several times to represent our region at the national events in Vegas and Atlantic City back in the day.  Got burned out and took up golf, lol.

Mike's a personal friend...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I ******* hate bikers.  All I want to do is relax in my living room, but there is a bunch of *******s with their harleys and sport bikes making a racket outside.  ALL WEEKEND.  

I love having a bike lol. Simple pleasures. Still hate sturgis every time I go though.

Side rant. Baggers dont make sense to me. If youre going to spend 30k on a bike that doesnt do bike things buy a honda with a soup can on it. Youll get the luggage room and loud noises you want and cost you 1/3rd of the price.

21 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

So I was with some of my said buddies that have WSOP circuit rings last night. They all got some Molly Bloom type games they go to. This chick lives in The Moderne downtown in one of the higher condos (rent is like $6000 a month) and she's making almost upwards of $20,000 a night hosting it. Just friggin' crazy. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

So I was with some of my said buddies that have WSOP circuit rings last night. They all got some Molly Bloom type games they go to. This chick lives in The Moderne downtown in one of the higher condos (rent is like $6000 a month) and she's making almost upwards of $20,000 a night hosting it. Just friggin' crazy. 

JFC that’s insane!  Good for her.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

The Packers can't hurt me anymore. Not with the Bucks winning the title and the Brewers straight rolling.

Didn't think of it, but I am sure this must be part of why today's GB game didn't bother me much.  When was the last time Badger football and the Packers were the problem with WI sports?