TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

1 minute ago, Leader said:

No I think Deep Impact was the one where Morgan Freeman was President of the U.S. and he turned himself into God and redirected the asteroid into a harmless trajectory :)

Morgan Freeman is the President of the United States in real life though.  I was talking about a movie.

• Like 1

CNN -  The man accused of careening his SUV into a Wisconsin parade, killing six people and injuring more than 60 others, was a registered sex offender in Nevada and had an active arrest warrant in that state, court records show.

He was also released on bond this month after allegedly running over a woman who said she's the mother of his child earlier this month, according to court documents.

///

How is it possible that the WI folks - after punching this guys name into some computer and realizing he had an active arrest warrant out on him - didnt call the folks in Nevada to tell them "We've got your guy...what do you want us to do with him?"

5 hours ago, Leader said:

CNN -  The man accused of careening his SUV into a Wisconsin parade, killing six people and injuring more than 60 others, was a registered sex offender in Nevada and had an active arrest warrant in that state, court records show.

He was also released on bond this month after allegedly running over a woman who said she's the mother of his child earlier this month, according to court documents.

///

How is it possible that the WI folks - after punching this guys name into some computer and realizing he had an active arrest warrant out on him - didnt call the folks in Nevada to tell them "We've got your guy...what do you want us to do with him?"

"Criminal reform!" The families should sue whoever let this guy out. 

On 11/23/2021 at 11:29 AM, incognito_man said:

The like list for this post is iffy lol

Can't believe i just read a post in which @Packerraymond is trying to tell @AlexGreen#20 he isn't in the "real" world. 

Cringe.

Lol. Sorry to disagree with the intellectually superior of this forum. I'll accept my lashings and head back down to CWoods mom's basement.

4 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

Found out today my best friends family was literally across the street from the waukesha incident. That's gonna F those kids up for life. Ugh. 

And the hundreds, if not thousands of people who were actually at the parade and watched it in real time.

NY Times -  The new coronavirus variant that emerged in South Africa “is of huge international concern” and could pose “a substantial risk to public health,” Britain’s health secretary said, explaining the country’s decision to institute new travel restrictions.