TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

On 9/16/2020 at 6:10 PM, MaximusGluteus said:

Headphones are where it's at IMO.

Agreed 100%.  I've got a really nice pair of noise cancelling headphones.  It's perfect for late night viewing when the kids are in bed.  But that tightness of sound can get pretty gnarly when blades, knives etc are involved in a movie.  The level of detail you hear in those moments is crazy.

19 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Her story will sadly be overshadowed by the ensuing politics as well. Unfortunately we won't see the restraint and integrity this country is desperate for right now.

We will never see it. We're run by a silent, globalist ruling class that trots out our politicians and predetermines our elections so they can continue that so-called "transfer of wealth" that the Bernie Bros. keep talking about. We are powerless and need to function and survive IN SPITE of government...

I hate PFT so much.  I keep using them only because I like their layout most, especially during the offseason, but I ****ing hate that site.

Packers rank sixth in power rankings, but it says imagine how much better they would be if they used their first round pick on a receiver.

What ****ing receiver?

Even after we traded up, 13 of the next 15 picks weren’t receivers.  Were we supposed to take a receiver at 26th?  Who?  Tee Higgins?

The next two receivers taken after 26 were Tee Higgins (3 receptions, 35 yards) and Michael Pittman Jr (6 receptions, 47 yards).

How can they get away with being such idiots?

On 9/20/2020 at 8:35 AM, ThatJerkDave said:

Top 5 country songs, go!

My favorites right now.

Other than my number one which IS the best country song of all time the rest of the artists are more "country"ish than actual country.

1. Sunday Morning Coming Down - Kris Kristofferson.

2. Oh My Sweet Carolina - Ryan Adams

3. Classic Cars - Bright Eyes

4. Light Upon the Lake - Whitney 

5. Souvenir - boygenius 

Edited by wgbeethree

If you listen to country music you’re a moron.  That **** is literally the worst **** out there and I don’t know how people listen to it.

I would literally rather listen to Celine Dion or Enya.

Iwould literally rather listen to Cattle Decapitation.

I would literally rather listen to Miley ****ing Cyrus.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

If you listen to country music you’re a moron.  That **** is literally the worst **** out there and I don’t know how people listen to it.

I would literally rather listen to Celine Dion or Enya.

Iwould literally rather listen to Cattle Decapitation.

I would literally rather listen to Miley ****ing Cyrus.

Cattle Decapitation is a Top 10 metal band of this century.

On 9/22/2020 at 8:42 AM, Outpost31 said:

I hate PFT so much.  I keep using them only because I like their layout most, especially during the offseason, but I ****ing hate that site.

Packers rank sixth in power rankings, but it says imagine how much better they would be if they used their first round pick on a receiver.

What ****ing receiver?

Even after we traded up, 13 of the next 15 picks weren’t receivers.  Were we supposed to take a receiver at 26th?  Who?  Tee Higgins?

The next two receivers taken after 26 were Tee Higgins (3 receptions, 35 yards) and Michael Pittman Jr (6 receptions, 47 yards).

How can they get away with being such idiots?

It’s just Florio being a Vikings fan and trying to troll Packer fans