TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

8 minutes ago, Norm said:

You went to the Packers subreddit?

It's hilariously bad. But it's just so many casuals who are just redditors who kinda like GB.

The weirdest things get downvoted in there too

I said before this game Kenny Clark was more important than Davante Adams and got downvoted into obvlivion.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I said before this game Kenny Clark was more important than Davante Adams and got downvoted into obvlivion.

There's no consistency either. I've seen the same comment like yours twice in the same thread and one will have tons of upvotes and one will get murdered. Monkey see monkey do on whatever it gets first. They're mostly children too I'm sure 

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Pro football reference just turned their player season finder into a subscription model.  8 dollars a month.  There goes my research projects.

Saw that a few days ago.  Sucks for sure.  Was a nice way to search for players and info

Just now, squire12 said:

Saw that a few days ago.  Sucks for sure.  Was a nice way to search for players and info

It doesn't suck, it's just stupid. 

A monthly subscription for television streaming?  Sure. 

A monthly subscription for something you might use 10 times a year?  No.

Make it 20 dollars for lifetime use and I'll pay it happily to support the people who compile it.  But 8 dollars a month?  That's outrageous. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

So my girlfriend is currently upset with me because the thing that I bought for her, that she wanted, that she ended up not liking, that she put in the spare room that only she uses, is in her way.

See girlfriend's finger.....see you wrapped around it.