TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

I dont mess with anything that's gonna cause my tongue/mouth/throat to go numb...or cause my eyes to well up....or sweat to come pouring out of me...or me to suffer some hours later in the bathroom. Nope. Thats not what foods supposed to do IMO. Spicy stuff? Sure. Torch your insides stuff? I pass on it every time. Did it once. Enough to know not to mess with it again.

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Taco Bell’s hot sauce is too hot for me you’re all dumb food shouldn’t hurt.

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

Taco Bell's diablo sauce isn't even hot. It's great taste wise but it's not hot at all. I don't even find bdubs Wild flavor to be hot. It's just good. Then again, I'm a maniac when it comes to spicy stuff. That's where all the flavor is IMO. My BBQ sauce of choice is Famous Dave's Devil's Spit. It's so damn good.

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Taco Bell's diablo sauce isn't even hot. It's great taste wise but it's not hot at all. I don't even find bdubs Wild flavor to be hot. It's just good. Then again, I'm a maniac when it comes to spicy stuff. That's where all the flavor is IMO. My BBQ sauce of choice is Famous Dave's Devil's Spit. It's so damn good.

Maybe because you burnt your dang tongue off already and the only way you taste flavor is if it’s hot enough to burn into whatever you got left.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

I'm with you spicy stuff has never bothered me and I love the taste. Anything below straight habenero (with seeds) I don't hardly feel. When I was stationed there was a guy who made an extremely spicy tashreeb that most thought was way too hot but I could eat it like crazy.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Favourite Sean Connery movie? 

One of a kind and added gravitas to whatever he did, even when some of the movies or characters where a bit ridiculous.  He was perfect for his role in The Untouchables, I need to dust that one off and watch it again soon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Nope, don't even know what that is. Is that the one that has celebs on and they eat hot ****? This one...

source.gif

That exact show. I feel like youd rate on the last couple sauces on the show easy. I've bought a good selection and i live in the section just below the last 3.

• Like 1