TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

Taco Bell's diablo sauce isn't even hot. It's great taste wise but it's not hot at all. I don't even find bdubs Wild flavor to be hot. It's just good. Then again, I'm a maniac when it comes to spicy stuff. That's where all the flavor is IMO. My BBQ sauce of choice is Famous Dave's Devil's Spit. It's so damn good.

I like the hot from Taco Bell.  The Diablo is ok.  I still prefer hot.  I don't like the fire, it tastes too much like tobasco, which I just don't care for.  

I had the spiciest sauce from BWW on their spicy chicken sandwich in about 2002.  That was ridiculously hot for me.  It tasted good, but it made me sweat.  

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I like the hot from Taco Bell.  The Diablo is ok.  I still prefer hot.  I don't like the fire, it tastes too much like tobasco, which I just don't care for.  

I had the spiciest sauce from BWW on their spicy chicken sandwich in about 2002.  That was ridiculously hot for me.  It tasted good, but it made me sweat.  

Tobasco sucks. I don't like most hot sauces that you can buy at Walmart or Pick'n Save. I got lucky one year and found an amazing variety pack of random hot sauces but I haven't been able to find it since. Had everything you could ever want. 

The new BWW blazin' is made from Carolina Reapers so I'm assuming it's even hotter now. I always used to mess with my stepdad when I lived with them a while back. I would get blazin' and bring half home. My stepdad has a knack for taking people's leftovers. Let's just say he doesn't trust me anymore after that lol.

Dude from one of the Dakota's shot a guy in the head (didn't kill him) and somehow ended up in a hotel next to my office.  Got the alert at 4:00AM this morning.

He then shot at and hit two police officers and fled on foot.  Officers are okay.  Cops have been hunting him all day.

Heard they finally got him, but we had to shut the office down for the day.

On 11/6/2020 at 2:52 PM, vegas492 said:

Dude from one of the Dakota's shot a guy in the head (didn't kill him) and somehow ended up in a hotel next to my office.  Got the alert at 4:00AM this morning.

He then shot at and hit two police officers and fled on foot.  Officers are okay.  Cops have been hunting him all day.

Heard they finally got him, but we had to shut the office down for the day.

Did you have to work from home, or did you just get an extra day off?

18 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Did you have to work from home, or did you just get an extra day off?

I spend the day waiting in a parking lot waiting for the area to clear.  At 3:00 work emailed (checked from my phone) and said to enjoy the "long" weekend.

Wished that email came out 3 hours earlier.  Could have launched the boat.  

• Like 1