TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Pro Tip: Do yourself a favor and go to Yandy or one of those other low budget lingerie/marital aid sites. Two weeks of fantastic ads on mobile guaranteed. 

Slightly off this topic but I was literally talking to a friend about getting engaged soon on the phone Saturday and Sunday I got engagement ring ads multiple times...I never Googled anything about it. Or maybe I did, I was hammered. 

On 11/1/2020 at 1:09 AM, beekay414 said:

Tobasco sucks. I don't like most hot sauces that you can buy at Walmart or Pick'n Save. I got lucky one year and found an amazing variety pack of random hot sauces but I haven't been able to find it since. Had everything you could ever want. 

The new BWW blazin' is made from Carolina Reapers so I'm assuming it's even hotter now. I always used to mess with my stepdad when I lived with them a while back. I would get blazin' and bring half home. My stepdad has a knack for taking people's leftovers. Let's just say he doesn't trust me anymore after that lol.

My step dad was big into hot sauces, and I would always get him a variety pack around Christmas. They always had some at ABC liquor. Not sure their quality, but just a heads up.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Just bring it all the way home man. Best decision I've ever made.

Leslie Neilson look?

Also, screw you all.  I was all but bald since I was like 22.  I have been shaving my head since then.  I'll never go grey though... or am I already? The world will never know.

3 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

I've been saying I'm gonna do this for awhile now. Starting to get too thin to hang onto. Just gotta take the leap

Do it in the spring.  Even with the limited coverage that you have now, it is keeping you warmer.  I did it right at the end of a school year, and even though it was hot outside, I was feeling cold on my head for about a month.  And I am never cold.  You also have to be careful when the new scalp gets into the sun, because it won't be regular skin for a while, and it will burn, easily.  And be careful when wearing a hat.  We all agree that tan lines look bad.  Imagine one on your head :D 

8 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Do it in the spring.  Even with the limited coverage that you have now, it is keeping you warmer.  I did it right at the end of a school year, and even though it was hot outside, I was feeling cold on my head for about a month.  And I am never cold.  You also have to be careful when the new scalp gets into the sun, because it won't be regular skin for a while, and it will burn, easily.  And be careful when wearing a hat.  We all agree that tan lines look bad.  Imagine one on your head :D 

Lol im a concrete guy and i was going with the bandana underneath a long on top look this year... Going to have to find a new style. Got a couple light broad rimmed hats thatll have to do I suppose. Good looking out.

On 11/18/2020 at 12:09 AM, ThatJerkDave said:

This is one thing that I am astounded people don't believe.  I grew up in North Dakota and never wore a coat or a jacket.  Ever.  I'm talking at or below zero and I might put on a windbreaker.  Then at 16 I lost all the hair on my head and ever since I have to wear 37 layers and 26 socks just to step outside to get the mail once the temperature dips below 50. 

30 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

This is one thing that I am astounded people don't believe.  I grew up in North Dakota and never wore a coat or a jacket.  Ever.  I'm talking at or below zero and I might put on a windbreaker.  Then at 16 I lost all the hair on my head and ever since I have to wear 37 layers and 26 socks just to step outside to get the mail once the temperature dips below 50. 

Lol I have a full head of hair that I voluntarily shave off. I don't own a coat, only hoodies, and I wear shorts and sandals all year, unless it snows, then I'll wear shoes. I live for winter weather. So peaceful.