TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

48 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

So your mother's father would make him your grandfather if I'm following along correctly. Your grandfather's brothers are 30 years old?

I'm even MORE confused!

How would this work.. uhh my great grandpa had a couple affairs at whore houses that resulted in conception.

19 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

I bought the 2020 Rebel 3 months ago and I'm obsessed with it.  White, with most of the options you have.  I've received more comments about this truck than all of the other cars I've ever owned in my life - combined.  Welcome to the Ram Rebel family!

Thanks!

This is my third Ram truck.  First I got a Ram Sport.  And it was fine.  Then the Rebels came out.  I had my Sport in for an oil change, saw the Silver with Black Rebel, 2017 pointed at it and said I wanted to buy it.  Loved that truck.  But once the new features came out, I think it was 2019, well, I had to get one.

Love how they made the 12 inch touchscreen.  Ram's interior by far exceeds any truck out there.  Add to that the different gearing on the Rebel and it is a great sport truck.

I tried buying a loaded Laramie, but I wanted that more aggressive look on the Rebel.  Having it lifted really helps and I dig the air ride suspension.

We toured some Christmas Lights last night at a local hotel.  Basically you wind through their woods where have a crap ton of scenes.  Bumper to Bumper.  I put the new Rebel into "Super Baja" Mode and it lifted up another 3 inches or so.  We were towering over the other trucks back there.  And that is probably the only time I'll have it in that Super Baja Mode.

I love this Rebel, but I also cannot wait to test drive a TRX when they hit the lots.  I can't imagine what another 300 horsepower feels like.

You get the 5.7 Hemi?  I've always had that engine.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Need to get a new Ram, I've got a 2009 2500, had it for 6 years now. Love it. 

Those 2500's pull boats like none other.

I waited about 6 months to buy this one.  There are good deals on Ram's right now.  I paid about $200 more for this 2021 than I did my 2017 back in the day.  Course when I bought that 2017, there was no "Employee Pricing" or "Rebates".  Now there are.

So, @Packerraymond ....  "It.  Is.  Time."  :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Those 2500's pull boats like none other.

I waited about 6 months to buy this one.  There are good deals on Ram's right now.  I paid about $200 more for this 2021 than I did my 2017 back in the day.  Course when I bought that 2017, there was no "Employee Pricing" or "Rebates".  Now there are.

So, @Packerraymond ....  "It.  Is.  Time."  :)

I wish, I'm loyal to the diesel. Love the gas mileage and having the turbo when I need it. Brother is a diesel mechanic so I pay for my work in fishing equipment and beer. To get a loaded one of those new is like 70+ sadly. 

I was looking for a 2015-2016 pre-Covid, unfortunately while it helped new car deals, used vehicles are a mess. The trucks I was looking at are all 4-7k more than they were in Jan/Feb of this year. So I'm rolling around in the 2009 for another winter.... hopefully by spring I find a deal.