Jump to content

TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules


Recommended Posts

Remember when everybody got their panties in a bunch because I didn't trust MLF because his wife wasn't hot?

.....

Well Trevor Lawerance would be by FAR the ugliest dude to ever be a good quarterback. 

Dude looks like the Gieco caveman raped the Gieco gecko and made a baby. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

Remember when everybody got their panties in a bunch because I didn't trust MLF because his wife wasn't hot?

.....

Well Trevor Lawerance would be by FAR the ugliest dude to ever be a good quarterback. 

Dude looks like the Gieco caveman raped the Gieco gecko and made a baby. 

Peyton's forehead would like a word.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2021 at 1:20 PM, wgbeethree said:

Remember when everybody got their panties in a bunch because I didn't trust MLF because his wife wasn't hot?

.....

Well Trevor Lawerance would be by FAR the ugliest dude to ever be a good quarterback. 

Dude looks like the Gieco caveman raped the Gieco gecko and made a baby. 

Looks like AJ Hawk with an eating disorder.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Looks like AJ Hawk with an eating disorder.

If Eric Stoltz has a grandson I'd like to bring him to Hollywood with me and pitch a biopic. Mask II: The Trevor Lawerance Story. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wgbeethree said:

If Eric Stoltz has a grandson I'd like to bring him to Hollywood with me and pitch a biopic. Mask II: The Trevor Lawerance Story. 

He will start putting pins on the map where he wins games...  Too bad he will be playing for the Jaguars.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

I'm convinced RV dealerships are a money laundering front. I've seen 10% as many dealerships in my travels than I have actual RVs and I spend more time than I want camping and at national parks. 

They're waiting for old people to come buy them. That's their most common demographic...

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

I'm convinced RV dealerships are a money laundering front. I've seen 10% as many dealerships in my travels than I have actual RVs and I spend more time than I want camping and at national parks. 

LOL...driving up to Green Bay I saw an RV lot off of 43 that had dozens and dozens of those long, fancy, 5th wheel type RV trailers. I wondered if the inventory like that wasn't way over-exceeding demand, and I don't know how to calculate RV dealerships' DVOA. You may be onto something. If I walked onto the lot and a Serbian dude in a track suit comes out of the office your suspicions are confirmed.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...