TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

40 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

This is going to be a good day.

First: The Godzilla vs Kong trailer is going to be released.

Second:  I am going to go get some Chinese food, or maybe Culver's.

Third:  The Packers are going to win.

Fourth:  The Chiefs are going to lose.

Whats on the menu?

On 1/19/2021 at 10:52 PM, AlexGreen#20 said:

Absolutely. This entire update in general was bad. Things were perfect before. 

I am fine with the update now that I found something that hides the stats panel that takes up 1/3 of the desktop real estate.  I personally love the quote collapsing feature.  On the old site, having to constantly scroll through pages of recurring lengthy quotes was maddening.

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

I am fine with the update now that I found something that hides the stats panel that takes up 1/3 of the desktop real estate.  I personally love the quote collapsing feature.  On the old site, having to constantly scroll through pages of recurring lengthy quotes was maddening.

How do you collapse that right hand stat column? Would love to move that off the screen.

And agree with you regards the collapsing feature. Some folks would quote a dictionaries worth of stuff just to make a one line comment. This addresses that.

• Like 1

I really do want to quit football though.

This isn't worth it. 

I wouldn't watch a movie if I knew the ending was going to suck.

I wouldn't go to a concert if I knew it would leave me feeling punched in the gut like my guinea pig just died. 

The regular season is 48 hours of my life.  You know what I could accompish with 48 extra hours a year?

A ****ing lot. 

I'm quitting.

I'm giving up.

I'm throwing in the towel.

Nine years of pain for a slim shot at momentary euphoria is not worth it.

I will not watch another season where the defense is incapable of holding teams to under 23 points in three or four playoff games.

I'd get over it if I thought 2021 had any shot of being different.  It won't.  Not with Rodgers getting paid what he's about to get paid.

It might not happen next year.
It might not even happen the year after that.

Sooner or later, however... You'll see.  It doesn't ****ing matter if you have Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning with Lamar Jackson's running ability and Brett Favre's durability.

You cannot win a Super Bowl without a defense. 

31 points is not defense.  Don't even at me over three interceptions.  All that means is that on three less drives the Buccaneers were still able to score 31 points. 

I'm going to find a new hobby.  One that won't hurt.  I can't take anymore pain and suffering. 

This is Outpost31 signing off. 

20 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm quitting.

I'm giving up.

I'm throwing in the towel.

Nine years of pain for a slim shot at momentary euphoria is not worth it.

I will not watch another season where the defense is incapable of holding teams to under 23 points in three or four playoff games.

I'd get over it if I thought 2021 had any shot of being different.  It won't.  Not with Rodgers getting paid what he's about to get paid.

It might not happen next year.
It might not even happen the year after that.

Sooner or later, however... You'll see.  It doesn't ****ing matter if you have Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning with Lamar Jackson's running ability and Brett Favre's durability.

You cannot win a Super Bowl without a defense. 

31 points is not defense.  Don't even at me over three interceptions.  All that means is that on three less drives the Buccaneers were still able to score 31 points. 

I'm going to find a new hobby.  One that won't hurt.  I can't take anymore pain and suffering. 

This is Outpost31 signing off. 

I hereby give you the right to take two months off of football.  It's your off-season.

But you better get your butt back here for the next season.

15 hours ago, Norm said:

This GameStop thing is so amazing. 

Easiest $3,000 I have ever made.

Thinking of putting it all on the coin toss.

Edit:  Should have put 10k in there.  Could have lowered my retirement age about 15 years.

Edited by vegas492
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Easiest $3,000 I have ever made.

Thinking of putting it all on the coin toss.

Edit:  Should have put 10k in there.  Could have lowered my retirement age about 15 years.

I'm so pissed that I just learned about it yesterday.  That's what I get for being a hermit who doesn't pay attention to anything going on I guess.