TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

12 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Besides the weather, how do you like Santa Fe?

I forgot to add that it’s a sportsman paradise also.  Trophy elk and deer hunting all around here.  Bobcat, bear, mountain lion, big horn sheep, turkey, etc.  High mountain fishing in streams and lakes, with gold-medal waters a few hours drive.  Some of the best mountain biking in the world all around us. Colorado is only a 90 minute drive away and Albuquerque is 40 minutes.

4 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

It’s amazing!  The culture, world-class food and art, history, architecture, and recreational amenities are incredible.  It’s high desert surrounded by snow-capped mountains.  The only downside is that it’s not all that affordable to live here.  But there are communities in and around Santa Fe that are, and they have access to the same amenities - and 365 days of sun and crisp, clear blue skies.

The highs have been in the high 50’s, lows 60’s the past several weeks.  At an elevation of 7,000 feet, we get to enjoy these temps, but within minutes be up to 12,000 feet where it’s winter and we can ski.  It’s supposed to drop down into the 30’s this weekend, then back up to the 50’s next weekend.  I can’t imagine ever leaving here.

4 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

I forgot to add that it’s a sportsman paradise also.  Trophy elk and deer hunting all around here.  Bobcat, bear, mountain lion, big horn sheep, turkey, etc.  High mountain fishing in streams and lakes, with gold-medal waters a few hours drive.  Some of the best mountain biking in the world all around us. Colorado is only a 90 minute drive away and Albuquerque is 40 minutes.

It's quickly becoming unaffordable to live anywhere so it's not all that surprising.  Aside from that, though, it sounds like the type of place I'm looking for.  I moved to the Blue Ridge Mountains in SW Virginia at the end of 2019 and while it's better than Wisconsin, I'd still prefer somewhere in the Rockies.  I've been considering Sedona or Flagstaff or somewhere in Colorado, but I'll have to put Santa Fe on the list to consider as well.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Joe said:

Anyone else getting those banner ads halfway down the page that read: Old Bob at 65 drank this and crapped out 42 lbs.

It's like the scam stuff is intended to be humorous at this point...

Mines always for BBW wives lol

(Nobody is going to remember this inside joke but idc)

• Like 2

Someone just told me today that Oliver Reed died halfway through the filming of Gladiator (he ran the gladiators), which caused the studio to do some fancy CGI footwork for the rest of his scenes - which I already knew. But, they said he had died trying to drink a bunch of sailors under the table, in a bar. For those that remember what a wild man reputation Olly Reed had, I can think of no more fitting way to go.

• Like 3

12 team Super flex salary cap league 1 opening

Looking for 1 replacement owner for a 12 team superflex salary cap league.

Roster link here (available teams is listed as OPEN 2)  
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vd79geGTTp4CNE7PzZpDkEEIn0zoNuK8x8EfI644Wno/edit?usp=sharing

League rules here (couple things are being re-written for clarity)
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_z5gYJpt7BdGAJVOXnGuVjhgRmzskM3mIpNKarm6fQA/edit?usp=sharing

General overview of league

• $50 per season buy in + MFL site fees (fees held in league safe)

• league follows the NFL salary cap

• each offseason, each team has 1 franchise tag, 3 RFA tags and 2 Fair Market tags to use on their FA players

• any FA player not assigned a FA tag goes into the UFA auction

• 5 round rookie draft

• 4 player taxi squad for rookies and 2nd year players. Players on TS are subject to poaching from other teams

• dead cap for cutting players = per year salary X years remaining on contract

If you have questions please post them, and/or are interested PM me.