TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

i've been liking aardvark sauce lately

Never seen/heard of it but I'll look for it. Always open to new hot sauces. Let's just say that my butthole was not as much of a fan of the choice as my taste buds were this morning...

Matt LaFleur -   My deepest condolences to all those affected by last night’s shooting here in Green Bay. We have the smallest & closest community in professional sports. It’s unfortunate anytime events like this occur & sad when it hits so close to home.

3 hours ago, Leader said:

Matt LaFleur -   My deepest condolences to all those affected by last night’s shooting here in Green Bay. We have the smallest & closest community in professional sports. It’s unfortunate anytime events like this occur & sad when it hits so close to home.

Read the CNN write up of that about an hour ago. Can't find the target so we might as well shoot others while we're there. I'm guessing it was some dude with no record looking for his estranged gf because they didn't list a name in the media.

6 minutes ago, Joe said:

Read the CNN write up of that about an hour ago. Can't find the target so we might as well shoot others while we're there. I'm guessing it was some dude with no record looking for his estranged gf because they didn't list a name in the media.

I dont know any details. The "news" is off today. Working / enjoying the outside.....and trying to rectify this situation with AR :)

4 hours ago, Leader said:

The obvious answer is to arm black jack dealers now

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

The obvious answer is to arm black jack dealers now

Ha! Did you hear recently the "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun" - guy - couldnt kill an elephant at point blank range? :) You cant make this stuff up.

Edited by Leader

A Texas woman has been charged with a felony for not returning a VHS tape of ‘Sabrina the Teenage Witch’ that was rented over 20 years ago.

///

All those Disney tapes that your kid needed to see every waking minute of every day ... that you didnt want to pony up and buy (?) ... and the video store on the corner shut down (?) ... dont return them.

2 hours ago, Leader said:

A Texas woman has been charged with a felony for not returning a VHS tape of ‘Sabrina the Teenage Witch’ that was rented over 20 years ago.

///

All those Disney tapes that your kid needed to see every waking minute of every day ... that you didnt want to pony up and buy (?) ... and the video store on the corner shut down (?) ... dont return them.

It's Texas.  I would expect no less.

It's so much out of my wheelhouse and I don't know what the creative process was for "Get Low" by The Yin Yang Twins was but I will forever be disappointed that I didn't get to be a part of it in some way. We all have regrets in life. ***** ***** mfers.