TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

29 minutes ago, Kampfgeist said:

This is like every fan that says - "We got robbed on that call - this game and these refs are BS - I'm never watching football again!"   "That guy is kneeling, *gasp*, I'll never watch football again!"   "I live in Detroit, I'll never watch football again!"

See you tomorrow in the drive-thru

Next week.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 8:37 AM, ThatJerkDave said:

I think I am going to have to swear off Taco Bell.  Tastes great, but wreaks havoc on my guts.  Shame.  

One night, after eating taco bell, my gut was heaving uncontrollably and I threw up so hard my nose starting bleeding. That was about 20 years ago and I NEVER ate it again.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 9:37 AM, ThatJerkDave said:

I think I am going to have to swear off Taco Bell.  Tastes great, but wreaks havoc on my guts.  Shame.  

We're not cut from the same cloth, Dave. I'm pretty sure I have an iron stomach because everyone always states "this does this" and "this does that" when it comes to food but the only time I have issues on the toilet is from how much it feels like lava coming out due to the excess, incredibly hot, hot sauce I use.

I made shredded chicken in my slow cooker and used two bottles of Famous Dave's Devil's Spit BBQ sauce as the go to for flavor and, while it's usually not that bad, my face was numb for about 10 minutes after eating a couple sammies. 

I dunno, I'm pretty sure I'm going to die because of stomach issues even though nothing really bothers me. Feels like I'm putting this sucker through the ringer with how much hot stuff I eat. I do know, for a fact, that my stomach is flat out wrecked because I've cleared rooms and made people vomit from just passing gas lmao, including myself (hungover in the shower LOL). Pretty sure I embedded some proper stench into the walls of my guy's apartment back in college too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kepler said:

One night, after eating taco bell, my gut was heaving uncontrollably and I threw up so hard my nose starting bleeding. That was about 20 years ago and I NEVER ate it again.

Not related to stomach issues but, my dad, when he was younger, was drunk on Sambuca while in Sicily (or Italy, can't remember which), and puked so hard he hit his head on the toilet and cracked the sucker (both the toilet and his head). Blood was everywhere from what I've been told by his Air Force buddies that were there. This was like 1985.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

We're not cut from the same cloth, Dave. I'm pretty sure I have an iron stomach because everyone always states "this does this" and "this does that" when it comes to food but the only time I have issues on the toilet is from how much it feels like lava coming out due to the excess, incredibly hot, hot sauce I use.

I made shredded chicken in my slow cooker and used two bottles of Famous Dave's Devil's Spit BBQ sauce as the go to for flavor and, while it's usually not that bad, my face was numb for about 10 minutes after eating a couple sammies. 

I dunno, I'm pretty sure I'm going to die because of stomach issues even though nothing really bothers me. Feels like I'm putting this sucker through the ringer with how much hot stuff I eat. I do know, for a fact, that my stomach is flat out wrecked because I've cleared rooms and made people vomit from just passing gas lmao, including myself (hungover in the shower LOL). Pretty sure I embedded some proper stench into the walls of my guy's apartment back in college too.

I don't think it is the hot, but the greasy grade d meat.  I just had a stomach ache and kinda felt like I had to poop or puke but it wasn't clear which.  

One thing that gets everybody, and I have no problem with, is White Castle.  I can eat those little things until I almost pop, and the only problem I have is my waste has the overwhelming scent of those dehydrated onions (which is mostly cabbage, fun fact).  

• Like 3

I started watching "Sons of Sam" on Netflix.  I knew some of the conspiracy, but not all of it.  It is pretty interesting through the first two episodes.  I will have to look for the other side of the story afterward, as all of these types of documentaries are really selling their story, but so far it is a good watch. 

12 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I started watching "Sons of Sam" on Netflix.  I knew some of the conspiracy, but not all of it.  It is pretty interesting through the first two episodes.  I will have to look for the other side of the story afterward, as all of these types of documentaries are really selling their story, but so far it is a good watch. 

I watched this too but did no follow up, if you do and find something that debunks it easily tag me about it

12 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I just finished that as well. I'm typically a huge skeptic and think 99.9999% of conspiracy theories are bunk, but this one has at least some legs IMO.

If I had to bet, I'd bet there were multiple people involved.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I just finished that as well. I'm typically a huge skeptic and think 99.9999% of conspiracy theories are bunk, but this one has at least some legs IMO.

If I had to bet, I'd bet there were multiple people involved.

I'd never heard of the theory before but it makes sense, even knowing what I did before any of this

Just now, Norm said:

I'd never heard of the theory before but it makes sense, even knowing what I did before any of this

I finished The Keepers last night as well. Sad story. It sounds like no one will ever get punished for everything that happened in the Baltimore Catholic Church.

Buncha monsters and creeps