TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

The Middleton/Giannis PNR produced like 36 points averaging like 1.6 points per attempt. The Nets have absolutely no answer for it. It was going to put both Griffin and Claxton out of the game in foul trouble by the third quarter.

Barely used it in the second half. 

6 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The Middleton/Giannis PNR produced like 36 points averaging like 1.6 points per attempt. The Nets have absolutely no answer for it. It was going to put both Griffin and Claxton out of the game in foul trouble by the third quarter.

Barely used it in the second half. 

Agree. Maddening for me, but the Bucks are madding.

19 hours ago, thrILL! said:

They need to have him move in with Mark Price so he can teach him how to shoot FTs at a competent level.  

Mark Price doe

God I miss than NBA and I'm not even a hater now, I just loved it so much back then it wasn't even funny

• Like 2

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Don't worry, I'll drink for the both of us this weekend

Don't worry, I'll walk 19 miles to get to a bar tonight I don't care anymore lol. I can't take it anymore. Plus we got this dude talking about microchip vaccines and flat earth, not kidding. He really believes both of them. Thank God I had not been drinking or I would have went to war and then spent the next three days in the hotel room

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Don't worry, I'll walk 19 miles to get to a bar tonight I don't care anymore lol. I can't take it anymore. Plus we got this dude talking about microchip vaccines and flat earth, not kidding. He really believes both of them. Thank God I had not been drinking or I would have went to war and then spent the next three days in the hotel room

You, my friend, have way more restraint than I do. Though, I have learned to pick my battles so now I just get this smile when they're talking that seems to instantly piss them off. I'm really good at getting on people's nerves, which, I'm sure, is a total shocker here. /s

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

You, my friend, have way more restraint than I do. Though, I have learned to pick my battles so now I just get this smile when they're talking that seems to instantly piss them off. I'm really good at getting on people's nerves, which, I'm sure, is a total shocker here. /s

I mean I had to keep leaving the room or going outside. Once he left literally everyone left went off about it for ages. Believe that garbage all you want, just don't try to inject it into every ******* thing all the ******* time. Especially when this is a family deal with children all over. Then he stopped out birds eggs today and said "eggs aren't alive" now whether I care about that point is irrelevant but I sure as hell wanted to bring something up that I'm sure would have made him blow his top. Lol

But I should probably stop here. Going a little too far for a sports forum

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Norm said:

I mean I had to keep leaving the room or going outside. Once he left literally everyone left went off about it for ages. Believe that garbage all you want, just don't try to inject it into every ******* thing all the ******* time. Especially when this is a family deal with children all over. Then he stopped out birds eggs today and said "eggs aren't alive" now whether I care about that point is irrelevant but I sure as hell wanted to bring something up that I'm sure would have made him blow his top. Lol

I would really like to know why eggs aren't alive.  I hope it is because they don't move.  I really hope it is because they don't move.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norm said:

I mean I had to keep leaving the room or going outside.

I would have told him it's completely unsubstantiated bull**** but that the conversation's not happening and walked away with a backwards: "Have a nice day."  I dont tolerate or waste my time with idiots or fools.

1 hour ago, Norm said:

I would've just put a stop to it all and called him a ******* moron tbqh. There is nothing worse than stupid people who think they're intelligent. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I would really like to know why eggs aren't alive.  I hope it is because they don't move.  I really hope it is because they don't move.

I did not ask. I'm very confused myself though. I did go buy booze now so here we go mother ****ers

• Like 1