TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

Can't believe the Suns are only +145 to win it all.

Easy series vs the Kawhi-less Clippers, then against us in the finals, they'd have homecourt. They also had a much better record in the tougher conference and swept us in the regular season.

Pretty good emotional hedge bet.

• Like 1

I'm in a dynasty league and one of these other teams keeps sent me an offer to pry Russ Wilson off my team, using Zach Wilson and Elijah Moore from the NYJ. I rejected it and counter-offered Wilson for Kyle Pitts and Jalen Hurts. Other team proceeds to reject my offer and send another offer with Wilson/Moore. 

Look pal, it should be pretty obvious from my counter-offer I'm not interested in either of those two. So stop sending me the draft picks you already have buyer's remorse over. 

• Like 1

Maria Taylor > Joy Taylor and Christine Leahy is hotter than both...

On 6/22/2021 at 10:53 AM, Pick6byWoodson said:

Can't believe the Suns are only +145 to win it all.

Easy series vs the Kawhi-less Clippers, then against us in the finals, they'd have homecourt. They also had a much better record in the tougher conference and swept us in the regular season.

Pretty good emotional hedge bet.

Atlanta had the easiest road to get to the ECF. Seedings were weird this year; now watch Trae Young go bonkers and the Bucks somehow choke.

I too think it'll be the match-up of the two 1968 expansion franchises.

7 hours ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I'm in a dynasty league and one of these other teams keeps sent me an offer to pry Russ Wilson off my team, using Zach Wilson and Elijah Moore from the NYJ. I rejected it and counter-offered Wilson for Kyle Pitts and Jalen Hurts. Other team proceeds to reject my offer and send another offer with Wilson/Moore. 

Look pal, it should be pretty obvious from my counter-offer I'm not interested in either of those two. So stop sending me the draft picks you already have buyer's remorse over. 

It's as if they're trying to troll you somehow. 

18 hours ago, Joe said:

It's as if they're trying to troll you somehow. 

I usually assume it's "this person doesn't understand how trades work"....they sent me a thing saying "no, rookie QB and rookie WR are equal in value to Russell Wilson according to this chart" and I was like "ha ha NO"

• Like 1

16 hours ago, incognito_man said:

It's obvious that macadamia milk is the best "milk", right?

In terms of water efficiency, oat “milk” is  best and can have decent flavor. Not as creamy as macadamia or almond but not bad also not hard to make at home. I also like milk milk although I don’t digest it like I used to. 

• Like 1

I literally can't remember the last time I've had a glass of milk. Guessing it's probably been at least 25 years. Probably have had like a half dozen bowls of cereal in that time. Think I had a bowl of cinnamon toast crush like 3 or 4 years ago. 

There's a rodeo in town, didn't have it last year. Or as I call it the yearly "seven drunk cowboys try to **** with Norm for having long hair and then I threaten to stab them and they get kicked out of the bar and I spend the rest of the weekend trying to avoid them on the street so I don't even up getting curb stomped."

• Like 1