TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

1 hour ago, Norm said:

There's a rodeo in town, didn't have it last year. Or as I call it the yearly "seven drunk cowboys try to **** with Norm for having long hair and then I threaten to stab them and they get kicked out of the bar and I spend the rest of the weekend trying to avoid them on the street so I don't even up getting curb stomped."

Oh you live in Crystal Springs? nice.

6 hours ago, Norm said:

There's a rodeo in town, didn't have it last year. Or as I call it the yearly "seven drunk cowboys try to **** with Norm for having long hair and then I threaten to stab them and they get kicked out of the bar and I spend the rest of the weekend trying to avoid them on the street so I don't even up getting curb stomped."

If you didn't wear a bow in your hair, they probably wouldn't try to **** you...

• Like 2

On 6/24/2021 at 7:27 AM, Mr Bad Example said:

I usually assume it's "this person doesn't understand how trades work"....they sent me a thing saying "no, rookie QB and rookie WR are equal in value to Russell Wilson according to this chart" and I was like "ha ha NO"

Something like that. It's a form of narcissism in that they think you're naive or ignorant in some way so they want to pull a fast one on you for their own amusement.

It's like when someone disagrees with you on here so they try to start a flame war...

Edited by Joe
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Watched "Nobody" on Amazon this weekend.  What a fun movie!  Not going to give anything away, but if you like action flicks, this is a great one to watch.  And the music was just amazing during the entire thing!

Been waiting to see this for a while. It better not disappoint now or I'll blame you

On 6/25/2021 at 9:23 PM, Norm said:

I didn't imagine you had long hair, but that's good ****.  Am a former longhair myself, donated it a few months ago.  I never got ****ed with because of it though so I never had to threaten to stab anyone.

I only watch basketball in the playoffs . I bet Milwaukee to win the finals awhile back . 

Your Bucks team is so f****** frustrating to watch. Just an insistence on shooting 3s no matter how bad they’re shooting them and how much they’re dominating the paint. 

Middleton and Holiday really don’t care much either, they’re gonna shoot as much as Giannis no matter how terrible they’ve been,  especially Middleton who loves to take s***** shots.

Please, you can dominate the paint.Take advantage of it ! The shots aren’t falling, take easier shots. Middleton and Holiday are 5-17. Forbes and Portis are 2-8 from 3… 

Giannis has 6 shots !

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Was just going through my cards from my childhood and remembered/found a stack of Iverson rookie cards.

Cha ching

You can probably buy a 12 pack of off brand soda with all that money you'll get from those

• Like 1

7 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Was just going through my cards from my childhood and remembered/found a stack of Iverson rookie cards.

Cha ching

Found a Topps Chrome Durant RC in my stack the other day. Totally forgot I had it...

As you may be aware, I love me some Godzilla.  But the animated Godzilla Singular Point stinks on ice.  Extra dimensional mumbo jumbo, annoying anime characters, and probably a total of 4 minutes of Godzilla screen time in however many episodes it was.