TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

34 minutes ago, Leader said:

The % is minuscule in comparison to the % of vaccinated people that had little to no adverse reaction. For good reason, these vaccinations have been created and rushed to market (so to speak.....). As mentioned elsewhere, this virus shut down the world, killed **millions** in a relatively short period of time and will continue to do so.  It's not going to just go away.  This is a "greater good" circumstance. Not everybody is in it for themselves.

I'm not going to go down this rabbit hole with you. Suffice it to say, I still believe in the individuals right to make his or her own choice regarding the vaccination. 

Oh and the "Delta" variant wasn't scaring enough people into getting 2 pokes so they've come up with another one recently. 

Lambda Covid variant: Here's what you need to know (cnbc.com) 

Edited by Old Guy

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I'm not going to go down this rabbit hole with you. Suffice it to say, I still believe in the individuals right to make his or her own choice regarding the vaccination. 

I've never been down a rabbit hole, but your opinion is fine with me. I'm never called for (or even implied) mandated vaccinations was the way to go. It's clear however that the vaccination route is the right (and best) way to go. That's not a personal opinion. The data supports it.  

4 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Fully approve the vaccines, FDA.

And I'm not saying you are wrong, at all.  I got my shots, all good here.  But the folks I talk to who are unvaccinated are using the FDA non-approval (yet) as the reason.

Hopefully that reason will be non-existent soon.  

I'm pretty confident that when the vax gets FDA approval there will be some other excuse from these people. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Johnson and Johnson vaccine was recalled I do believe. People have died from  getting the vaccinated. I don't know how many or which vaccine, but there are reports out there. 

Basically all reported deaths from vaccination  (which I don't think number even 10) in the US means that you are far FAR more likely to die from COVID than from a vaccine injury. 

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Oh and the "Delta" variant wasn't scaring enough people into getting 2 pokes so they've come up with another one recently. 

Do you actually believe their creating / identifying variants as a means of scaring people?

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

Again, math - it is far safer to receive the COVID vaccine than to walk around unvaccinated. 3544 deaths on 100 million doses vs 600k deaths in a population of 350 million. They aren't even complex calculations. 

It's always nice when the person disputing one's claims proves the point. 

Edited by Mr Bad Example

8 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Meh, who cares? Seriously, this horse is been dead for months yet people continue to beat on it. At this point, people who have been vaccinated literally have no reason to be pushing others to get vaccinated other than their own self-indulged "i'm right, you're wrong, you need to do what I say" attitude. If you are vaccinated, someone who isn't is not a threat to you, whatsoever. So why do you care

Wow. Entitled.

Guessing nobody in your life has a legitimate medical reason not to get vaccinated and are literally at risk of death from Covid because idiots won't get the vaccine.

But who cares, right?