TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

18 minutes ago, Leader said:

So go to the bar. At least you can try to convince the other guys not to take your stool :)

That's definitely my go to. That hasn't actually happened lately that I remember. Mother ****ers finally recognized!

This is one of the greatest nights of my life. I used to listen to bucks games in my bedroom as a kid and shoot baskets with one of those garbage can hoops. I thought if I missed it would be bad luck lol. 

Damn I forgot Giannis came into the league looking like a 13 year old lol. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Kepler said:

This is one of the greatest nights of my life. I used to listen to bucks games in my bedroom as a kid and shoot baskets with one of those garbage can hoops. I thought if I missed it would be bad luck lol. 

Damn I forgot Giannis came into the league looking like a 13 year old lol. 

Yep, me too!  Marques Johnson, Sydney Moncrief, Lanier, etc. on my little radio next to my bed.  What a night!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Yep, me too!  Marques Johnson, Sydney Moncrief, Lanier, etc. on my little radio next to my bed.  What a night!

I think Pierce was getting all those 6th man awards at that time and Cummings was there too for awhile. They were pretty good but could just never get over that hump. 

Then I remember them drafting and subsequently losing Ray Allen, just like the brewers lost Sheffield and Bell. 

The 80s had some good and bad lol

• Like 1

Giannis balled the **** out last night.  That was so much fun to watch.

Now someone needs to point me to the **** stain who decided to start all these games at 9pm eastern time so I can tie him/her down and beat them with a bamboo cane.  There's no reason those of us on the east coast should have to stay up until midnight to watch NBA games.