Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

Obviously I can't name names but there's at least 9 QBs I think everyone would be perfectly happy to have as their starting QB for 2020, and certainly a few that other people would be willing to gamble on being at least as good as several of those over a 7-10 year period.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Ugh. Now I have to make a potentially controversial selection.

Top 4 selections are easy imo. Picks 2-4 are interchangeable depending how you want to build your roster. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the 3 names (one still remains... think we all know who he is). 

I was debating Watson vs. Wilson, that's why my pick wasn't immediately ready. Opted for the proven playoff success and SB champ pedigree. 

2 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Top 4 selections are easy imo. Picks 2-4 are interchangeable depending how you want to build your roster. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the 3 names (one still remains... think we all know who he is). 

I was debating Watson vs. Wilson, that's why my pick wasn't immediately ready. Opted for the proven playoff success and SB champ pedigree. 

I would have run up to the podium if you hadn't taken Wilson. Think he's the clear-cut No. 2 QB in the league right now.

@Blue Make sure you tag the next person who is OTC so they know and we can keep this moving at a good pace. 

Not going to lie... I was a bit surprised by the Wilson pick. Not because he's not one of the top QBs by any means but just interesting... As someone who lives in Seattle, he has been an elite QB for pretty much his whole career and has always carried a generally poor offensive cast. Curious to see how you fill out your roster around him! 

Edited by grizmo78
  • Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

I would have run up to the podium if you hadn't taken Wilson. Think he's the clear-cut No. 2 QB in the league right now.

Makes sense and I agree.

It is tempting to go with the guy who is pretty damn good already and getting better while being only 24 though.