Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

If I had known I could have gotten Moton here, I never would have drafted Lane Johnson.

I considered Moton when I took Zeitler, but he hadn't played guard in the last two years as far as I could tell.

Just now, Blue said:

I considered Moton when I took Zeitler, but he hadn't played guard in the last two years as far as I could tell.

Theres also talk that because they brought in Okung for Trai, they might slide Moton to LG this year.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Theres also talk that because they brought in Okung for Trai, they might slide Moton to LG this year.

I heard it was a different player on their line who was sliding inside. Moton is still listed as their starting RT.

32 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

I was down to Hightower and Cunningham and went with age. Nice pick.

I was worried I was gonna get ripped apart because he is old haha. Honestly I have been waiting on him for few rounds but I have all my starters so who cares

Just now, Deadpulse said:

I was worried I was gonna get ripped apart because he is old haha. Honestly I have been waiting on him for few rounds but I have all my starters so who cares

Yeah and as long as you draft a young backup with potential, 30+ year olds don’t really matter. It makes it more fun honestly, to draft a few older guys and fine a perfect young replcement.