Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

4 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

@CHOMP_CHOMP is correct. Starting in this next round, round 32, we start picking 2 players per which begins with @bcb1213.

@Deadpulse @EaglesPeteC @Tyronnosaurus @grizmo78 @Ragnarok @jcrell623 @Blue @TedLavie @festiveonion

So that actually give us an extra player in Round 44, so we'd have to make that round a pick 1 again. Or we can hack off the last round and make round 43 a pick 3 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

So that actually give us an extra player in Round 44, so we'd have to make that round a pick 1 again. Or we can hack off the last round and make round 43 a pick 3 

Let's do pick 3. Probably going to be a bunch of punters/kickers/long snappers anyways xD 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

We’re no longer doing snake draft starting now as well, correct?

As much as that would make sense.  No.  44 dudes are gonna go before I can pick again lol 

Edited by bcb1213

22 minutes ago, Blue said:

There are a lot of good players coming off the board now that, honestly, I just kind of forgot about.

Tavon Young one of them? I forgot about him because he was injured all last season. One of the better nickels in the game, hopefully he can return to form. Neck related injuries are scary.

4 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

Tavon Young one of them? I forgot about him because he was injured all last season. One of the better nickels in the game, hopefully he can return to form. Neck related injuries are scary.

Kinda sorta, although I wonder how the corner rotation in Baltimore is gonna pan out this year. Real deep room.