Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Draft - Discussion Thread

Nick

6 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

FYI @festiveonion, Unfortunately Robert Hunt can't be played at G. He's played the last two years at tackle. I would've liked him at Guard too for what its worth. 

(nobody's fault)

This is yet another gray area sort of... because he's listed at RG on the Dolphins depth chart vs. Jonah who is listed as a LT. 

I'm fine with Hunt playing guard but I'm afraid to open this can of worms again... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

(nobody's fault)

This is yet another gray area sort of... because he's listed at RG on the Dolphins depth chart vs. Jonah who is listed as a LT. 

I'm fine with Hunt playing guard but I'm afraid to open this can of worms again... 

I wouldnt have an issue with it.  Unlike the Bengals, the Dolphins have made it relatively clear he is playing OG for them.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, grizmo78 said:

FYI @festiveonion, Unfortunately Robert Hunt can't be played at G. He's played the last two years at tackle. I would've liked him at Guard too for what its worth. 

If he’s listed at guard I’m playing him there lol. 
Did my research then triple checked with him

If the majority has a problem with it I’ll move him to tackle but it isn’t quite the same situation as Williams

• Like 1

The only reason I'm okay with Hunt listed as a guard here is because that's where Miami currently has him slotted.

I think if he ends up playing tackle instead, we may need to revisit that. It's a slightly risky pick in that regard.