Training Camp

turtle28

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-training-camps-could-reportedly-open-in-mid-july-select-players-possibly-back-in-late-june/

NFL training camps could reportedly open in mid-July, select players possibly back in late June.

That said, there is still no official date on when players will/can return, and sources tell CBS Sports it's "highly unlikely" there will be a minicamp in June. That makes sense when considering all that needs to still be sorted on June 8, but the league is still eyeing strongly the possibility of beginning training camp in July. What's more is commissioner Roger Goodell may be willing to nudge the start of training camp forward, per Albert Breer of SI.com, which would give players additional time to reacclimate to live team conditioning and workouts after having been forced into a virtual offseason for what would ultimately be three months. 

• Like 1

I’m just ready to see this team get started theirs so much new it’s going to be nice to see the new culture get started while I think you see a different type of work going on from jump more business which will be welcome. Just excited to see things moving twards positive signs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Just using this as the new offseason thread:

Light work! Lmao 

He’s a beast, our DL is a beast. I hope this new scheme helps them become a better cohesive unit, especially in their run fits but, we need the LBs to be better there also.

• Like 1