Wide Receiver's, Week 1

Danger

How do you think the depth chart ends up looking? Who gets significant play time and who's warming the bench?

My inclination is that the 4 guys we'll see getting notable playing time early on (assuming healthy) would be Reagor, JJAW, DeSean, and Marquise Goodwin, but Ward also clicked with Carson out of the slot. 

Despite JJAW's shortcoming's last year, he's the only big bodied guy we have right now at the WR position along the boundary. Lets hope for a rebound in his case.

With all this virtual learning BS everyone of these Rookies will be behind. Season will start with JJ, Ward, DeSean 3 players that already know the offense and have some kind of chemistry with Wentz.

Then Goodwin will work his way into taking snaps away from JJ/Ward because he's a Vet, and better. Reagor IMO will be used on ST and given a package or two 8-10 play/routes to learn and be brought along slowly. As the season goes on, so will the increase in his playing time.

I just dont see many Rookies across the board league wide contributing early on with the lack of Hands on, on the field practices.

Edited by Nabbs4u

DeSean on one side

JJAW/Reagor/Goodwin split time on the other

Reagor and Ward split time in the slot

I think DeSean and Goodwin on the outside and Reagor in the slot is the most effective trio. JJAW goes outside and when they need more size. When they want Reagor on the outside Ward goes inside.

Watkins and Hightower fight to the death for the 6th WR spot

Profit. 

Hopefully there is a Preseason because I'd really like to see just for a few plays/ drive or two

Goodwin, Desean, Reagor, Watkins and Hightower in a 5 wide set. Just to see WTF Defenses do? What routes Doug envision/schemed up, who Wentz has wide open? That's an absurd package of speed and agility.

Edited by Nabbs4u

23 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Hopefully there is a Preseason because I'd really like to see just for a few plays/ drive or two

Goodwin, Desean, Reagor, Watkins and Hightower in a 5 wide set. Just to see WTF Defenses do? What routes Doug envision/schemed up, who Wentz has wide open? That's an absurd package of speed and agility.

Press man blitz IMO

On 6/9/2020 at 9:07 PM, mm6492 said:

I think we see more Ward and Goodwin early on, with more Reagor and JJAW as the season progresses. DeSean holds a side down as long as he is healthy. 

Agree on JJAW. Highly disagree on Reagor.

Caplan and others have made it clear the Eagles love Reagor.

He's gonna play early and often. Pederson is supposedly excited about all the ways they can use him.

Unless of course Reagor just falls on his face out the gate and can't stop making mistakes lining up and dropping passes.