Former WR Reche Caldwell killed in home invasion

Ty21

Makes you wonder....
If he'd not realized he needed (or wanted) a jacket and gone back to the home...he'd have driven off and all would be well.
I guess he'd return to a home that was broken into...but he'd be alive still. Sometimes the margins are just so small.

• Like 2

On 6/9/2020 at 3:06 AM, Ryan_W said:

maybe he means insurance companies voiding a policy, when the claimant really needs it

Maybe.... but that’s not “insurance fraud” that’s insurance companies screwing people over.... as they typically do.

For some reason in High School I was super into Reche Caldwell, Jabar Gaffney, and Taylor Jacobs. Like Im a kid from Chicago but was just really into that UF team....then the Bears drafted Grossman and I was pumped!! haha

RIP homie....just a funny fact that I really followed this guys career for no reason

• Like 1

On 6/9/2020 at 4:15 PM, SweetFancyMoses said:

7258cac87d7751f5d239df81c874499f.gif.cf.

What we need.  Go back to 2019 or forward to 2021.  

Actually 2008 or 2022. 2008 for reasons we will all see the next 18 months (kicked can down the road) or 2022 to see who survives it. Got a feeling it gets A LOT WORSE before it gets better. If something happens to my job I'll seriously consider liquidating and moving to Thailand, Vietnam or Phillippines for 2 years and stay away from the mess here.