Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

40 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I thought the old thread was good, but it obviously became too political.  So instead of "Stats and Observations", hopefully a thread with just notable "Stats" will last longer. 

I'll start us off.

Sure seems to show why the Colts took Taylor in the draft. I like Mack, but his lifespan might not be as long as the team wants. 

However, saw on another site that Taylor being from Wisconsin (Cheese), makes the Colts duo...................wait for it.................Mack & Cheese!

• Like 2

Ronnie is gonna be the highest paid OL in the league and he deserves 100% of it

edit: can’t see the 2nd line of text unless you click for some reason, but it said he had the lowest % of negatively graded run blocks, in addition to the pass blocking stat

Edited by Ray Reed
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I thought the old thread was good, but it obviously became too political.  So instead of "Stats and Observations", hopefully a thread with just notable "Stats" will last longer. 

I'll start us off.

So what you're saying is David Johnson was well worth it for DeAndre Hopkins....

• Like 1

23 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

This chart is significantly screwed up

There is just no way on earth that the Arizona cardinals had the best pass protection in the NFL last year. Their OL was better and tackling Kyler is like trying to tackle smoke, but their pass protection being #1 in the NFL by a significant margin?? no way. 

Cleveland being so far above average is an absolute joke, that OL was horrible last year. Mayfield was running for his life for basically the entire season. How are they rated as the 5th best OL in pass protection last year??

Chargers we well below average as well. Colts should be higher

That's just for the pass pro part... how the hell are the niners so low for pass rush?? Steelers need to be higher. I really don't see why Seattle is so high either. Eagles pass rush was super inconsistent and they had so many injuries to their DL, I just don't see how they are basically tied for 2nd with dallas.

Makes no sense

1 hour ago, Vorsutus said:

Not that pff is the gospel but I love the fact kyler murray is talked about around here like the next goat by some and he is next to last.

He was significantly better than any of the other rookie QBs last season. All of the other guys turned the ball over too much except for maybe lock, but he hardly played. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, N4L said:

This chart is significantly screwed up

There is just no way on earth that the Arizona cardinals had the best pass protection in the NFL last year. Their OL was better and tackling Kyler is like trying to tackle smoke, but their pass protection being #1 in the NFL by a significant margin?? no way. 

Cleveland being so far above average is an absolute joke, that OL was horrible last year. Mayfield was running for his life for basically the entire season. How are they rated as the 5th best OL in pass protection last year??

Chargers we well below average as well. Colts should be higher

That's just for the pass pro part... how the hell are the niners so low for pass rush?? Steelers need to be higher. I really don't see why Seattle is so high either. Eagles pass rush was super inconsistent and they had so many injuries to their DL, I just don't see how they are basically tied for 2nd with dallas.

Makes no sense

Agreed. It's like someone has played close eyes and pin the map 32 times.