Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Since winning the super bowl, Jon Gruden's winning percentage is .444 over nearly 150 games (144) and he has as many 10 win seasons as Ben McAdoo (who coached two years with the Giants) 

For reference, Jeff Fisher, after coming 1 yard short of taking a SB to OT, had a .505 winning percentage over 253 games for the remainder of his career

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Forge said:

Since winning the super bowl, Jon Gruden's winning percentage is .444 over nearly 150 games (144) and he has as many 10 win seasons as Ben McAdoo (who coached two years with the Giants) 

Yet he’s the 3rd highest paid coach makes no sense.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Incredible.

I like stats and anecdotes like this.

Not so much the hot takes with judgements attached. (I'm better at the snark than most of these guys)

• Yeah, if Cutler played in that Lions game in 2014 and got to 4010 then everything would be great.
  • Those mid-80s Bears were such a joke without 4000 yards passing.
  • When they won the 2006 NFCCG I remember it was like a funeral for all those Bears fans without the 4000 yard passing season.

The Oilers Titans have not had 4k since Moon in 1991. (and none before Moon's 1990 and 1991)

The Eagles went from 1978-2018 without a 4k passer until Wentz put up 4039. (the parade for it was awesome)

• Did that get him tenure in Philly
Edited by SkippyX

18 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'll contend that JJ Watt was robbed by circumstances beyond his control in 2014.

If that season doesn't win MVP for a defensive player, no season will.

I will forever think Brees got robbed in 2011, maybe not robbed because Rodgers was also very very good but Brees did more with less IMO. Plus Brees had 3 4th quarter comebacks and 4 game winning drives compared to Rodgers 0 and 1. Brees just crazy unlucky, every year he had an MVP type season someone had a legitimately historical year lol

• Like 1