Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

Not really a stat but that LSU team from 2 years is just bonkers. Just look at some of the offensive skill positions. I know Chase stayed an extra year but I think he deserves to be mentioned here...Burrow, Jefferson and Chase are almost guaranteed locks to be elite players and potentially even top 5 players at their positions for a long time. 

Does anyone know how to parse the advanced passing accuracy numbers on PFRef? Because some of these don't make a whole lot of sense. How can Tua have a 27.3% on-target rate (lowest in the league by far) AND a 9.1% bad throw rate (one of the best in the league) while his completion percentage is 64.1%?

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2021/passing_advanced.htm

26 minutes ago, Apparition said:

Does anyone know how to parse the advanced passing accuracy numbers on PFRef? Because some of these don't make a whole lot of sense. How can Tua have a 27.3% on-target rate (lowest in the league by far) AND a 9.1% bad throw rate (one of the best in the league) while his completion percentage is 64.1%?

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2021/passing_advanced.htm

They aren't updated until late Wednesday. The raw numbers are like attempts and completion, but the bad throw and on target as well as drops are not. So previous weeks numbers are being calculated incorrectly off of the updated total attempts/comp numbers. 

Check again Wednesday Evening. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Through 6 games, the Packers have allowed a touchdown on each opponent drive that enters the redzone.  Opponents are 15 for 15 in redzone TDs.  

I believe that the streak holds over from last season and is at 19.

Just to add to my stat.  According to Rob Demovsky, that is the first team in 40 years to not have a redzone stop through the first 6 games of the season.  And it is likely longer than that, but Elias sports only has 40 years of play-by-play statistics.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Baker 🥴

I mean, the Browns are undefeated when their defense gives up under 33 points. For perspective, Joe Burrow has more turnovers and just 60 more passing yards. Baker certainly needs to step up, but anyone who comes away putting all of this on a quarterback is doing some cherry picking of stats and not looking at their defense/defensive coordinator here. You give up 47 to the Chargers, you give up 2 Red Zone TD on 3rd and 21 and 3rd and 13 to start the game last week, and give up 33 points to the Chiefs after your punter drops the punt and Nick Chubb fumbles to go with a late game INT.