Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

On 10/25/2021 at 2:40 PM, scar988 said:

We've been using him all over the formation. Sometimes WR, sometimes slot, a lot of RB, some TE, he's been doing everything and he's been doing it all very well. How did no other NFL Coach see that he wasn't a true anything and just a chess piece? I was under the impression the Falcons were going to use him the way they used Tevin Coleman in 2016 and haven't really been wrong there.

Derek Dooley somehow figured that out using him at Tennessee but no NFL coach could.

Makes no real sense.

The Lions are not a bottom 3 offense and not a bottom 3 defense

Their SRS is 26th.

Their Pythagorean wins of 1.8 is 28th.

They should have beaten the Ravens (66 yard FG and the non-call on the penalty before the kick)

They lost to the Vikings on a coin flip 54 yard FG.

They will probably finish with one of the 3 worst records, so I guess everyone can be right.

8 hours ago, SkippyX said:

The Lions are not a bottom 3 offense and not a bottom 3 defense

Their SRS is 26th.

Their Pythagorean wins of 1.8 is 28th.

They should have beaten the Ravens (66 yard FG and the non-call on the penalty before the kick)

They lost to the Vikings on a coin flip 54 yard FG.

They will probably finish with one of the 3 worst records, so I guess everyone can be right.

Unfortunately, they are doing it in a year where the QB class is going to be one of the worst in recent memory.  Maybe one or two of them surprise us, but in terms of prognostication, one of the worst in recent memory.

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

I think that has more to do with Mcvay than Stafford. Stafford is a absolute stud and our Team MVP, but Mcvays second half numbers are legendary at this point. 42-0 with the lead is insane. If Mcvay goes into the half not down by a score or two he normally coach’s a flawless second half