Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

2 hours ago, Riftty said:

I think that has more to do with Mcvay than Stafford. Stafford is a absolute stud and our Team MVP, but Mcvays second half numbers are legendary at this point. 42-0 with the lead is insane. If Mcvay goes into the half not down by a score or two he normally coach’s a flawless second half

Might have something to do with how Aaron Donald can pin his ears back and stop playing the run in the interior line when the team has a lead late in games.

1 hour ago, iknowcool said:

Still not even midway through the season, but Cooper Cupp is currently on track to becoming the first WR to achieve the triple crown (lead in rec, rec yards, and rec tds) since Steve Smith in 2005.  

Him and Stafford have been so, so good together.

It’s crazy that the WR triple crown hasn’t been done since 2005. With all the great WRs we’ve seen since then you’d think someone would’ve done it, but nope.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I know the MVP award isn't taken literally, but if it was it's hard to argue against Lamar this year.

That's cool, seriously, but it actually wasn't as above some others as I expected. Josh Allen is 77% of the Bills too (Bills are 6th in YPG). I've got Murray at 74%. I'd still nod to Brady over that right now for what he is doing and where the team currently is. Still, Lamar is right there having a great year too. 

55 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

That's cool, seriously, but it actually wasn't as above some others as I expected. Josh Allen is 77% of the Bills too (Bills are 6th in YPG). I've got Murray at 74%. I'd still nod to Brady over that right now for what he is doing and where the team currently is. Still, Lamar is right there having a great year too. 

Mahomes is at 79% as well. Carr is at 83.4% as a QB that doesn't really scramble. Brady at 78%. Stafford at 79%.

One of those things that needs reference to see how impressive it is or isn't, IMO.

Also should probably count sack yards for the QB, if the stat were to be made a thing.

• Like 3