Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

9 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Damm pat fans stay hurt when they don’t praise their players. Can’t have a negative opinion. Shheeeesh.. 

Hahah! Deflecting because you know when you post your drivel, proving that you know nothing about football, it is on record and you can't defend it.

Rammy: "But I have yet to see Goff change our protection. Maybe no one does that anymore, but I recall manning doing that a lot. "

Jrry: "He does it all the time, Ramster."

Rammy:"I guess so. Maybe manning was more of a character doing, like spend 30 seconds moving and shifting lol"

Keep this stuff coming, Ram. It's gold :D 

6 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Hahah! Deflecting because you know when you post your drivel, proving that you know nothing about football, it is on record and you can't defend it.

Rammy: "But I have yet to see Goff change our protection. Maybe no one does that anymore, but I recall manning doing that a lot. "

Rammy:"I guess so. Maybe manning was more of a character doing, like spend 30 seconds moving and shifting lol"

Lololololololol. My man you ok!? Bringing up the past like my girl. If you wanna chat dm me.. Seems like you’re hurt. 

10 minutes ago, Flounch said:

We waste 2 1st round pick and a lot of money trading for Ramsey instead of adapting a defensive scheme to fit Peters....

Don’t get me wrong, it certainly helps that there’s another 1st Team All-Pro CB playing across from him in Marlon Humphrey, and some other talented players on that defense to boot...but yeah, he’s been an absolute godsend for us and our defense immediately did a 180 literally the week he got here, haha, and so far it seems like that’s the new normal.

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Lololololololol. My man you ok!? Bringing up the past like my girl. If you wanna chat dm me.. Seems like you’re hurt. 

I mean, nearly every day you prove your football knowledge packs about as much punch as a flea's bench press, but this one really amused me. Didn't even know that an NFL QB (your boy, no less) changes protection 😂. Fair play to Jrry for keeping a lid on that response. I haven't even busted out your quotes on Goff being 'trash' yet ;) 

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I mean, nearly every day you prove your football knowledge packs about as much punch as a flea's bench press, but this one really amused me. Didn't even know that an NFL QB (your boy, no less) changes protection 😂. Fair play to Jrry for keeping a lid on that response. I haven't even busted out your quotes on Goff being 'trash' yet ;) 

Lololol. Living rent free. Ain’t no one takes what I say serious. Love it. Love it that you have a folder for me. Love having a Stalker. What else you got? This some 8 mile rap battle we got here. 

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

HOF'er Rivers changes protection every single snap. He always takes the clock run down the :01 with all the changes he makes.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Don’t get me wrong, it certainly helps that there’s another 1st Team All-Pro CB playing across from him in Marlon Humphrey, and some other talented players on that defense to boot...but yeah, he’s been an absolute godsend for us and our defense immediately did a 180 literally the week he got here, haha, and so far it seems like that’s the new normal.

Monday Night so hyped, forgot you guys had Peters

always liked him, he had so much potential for greatness. Took an Andy Reid protege to get the best out of him.

Game gonna be crazy I can’t wait.

• Like 1

the Steelers defense has blitzed a stunning 61.7% of their snaps through two games, according to Pro Football Reference. That is just over 14% more often than the next-highest blitzing team, the Miami Dolphins (47.5%). The Baltimore Ravens finished first in the league at 54.9% last year, for reference.

20180930scSteelersRavens-08-2-1543445141.jpg

With the loss in Week 2, Matt Patricia’s record as the head coach of the Lions dropped to 9-24-1. Through his first 34 games, Patricia has somehow sunk below the winning rate of former Lions coach Rod Marinelli.

In 2006-2008, Marinelli went 10-24 in his first 34 contests as the Lions head man. 

https://lionswire.usatoday.com/2020/09/21/lions-coach-records-matt-patricia-rod-marinelli-jim-caldwell-futility/