Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

1 hour ago, animaltested said:

Russell Wilsons 35.1% completion rate on 3rd down this season is the worst qualified pass completion percentage since Chad Hutchinson's 34.8% in 2002.

I thought you made that name up. But he is/was real.

Another fun stat:

Detroit has a better November record than the Rams.

Lions: 0-2-1

Rams: 0-3

Which one of you argued that Tom Brady doesnt need weapons to be elite? Because he drops from elite to GTFO of the league just based one 1 player alone:

And that is over an 11 year sample size..

I dont want to hear jack about Dak and his WRs ever again. Its a stupid argument. All QBs need weapons to perform. Looking at you eagles fans (specifically @aussie_eagle and I think @SkippyX made that same argument (might be wrong on skippy)).

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Which one of you argued that Tom Brady doesnt need weapons to be elite? Because he drops from elite to GTFO of the league just based one 1 player alone:

And that is over an 11 year sample size..

I dont want to hear jack about Dak and his WRs ever again. Its a stupid argument. All QBs need weapons to perform. Looking at you eagles fans (specifically @aussie_eagle and I think @SkippyX made that same argument (might be wrong on skippy)).

I get what you’re saying. Although, I’d be interested to see the stats for Manning without Harrison, Rivers without Gates, etc. I would suspect a similar drop for every QB losing its best asset

4 minutes ago, Dalan162 said:

I get what you’re saying. Although, I’d be interested to see the stats for Manning without Harrison, Rivers without Gates, etc. I would suspect a similar drop for every QB losing its best asset

Oh, I 100% agree. This isnt a knock on Tom Brady. This is a knock on the stupid argument that elite QBs dont need anyone to throw to. They can just throw it up to any ol' target and still put up elite production. Its a dumb argument. 

Edited by Matts4313

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Oh, I 100% agree. This isnt a knock on Tom Brady. This is a knock on the stupid argument that elite QBs dont need anyone to throw to. They can just throw it up to any ol' target and still put up elite production. Its a dumb argument. 

It's been my biggest pet peeve for quite some time now. Everyone wants to elevate TB12's status to mythological status as though you can't also admit that he was given the GOAT HC, one of the best waves of defenses ever, arguably the GOAT TE, and played in a weak division that gave him the opportunity to play most big playoff games at home.

The same people wanting to argue that TB12 mythologically carried the Patriots on his back for 20 years are the same people arguing/who argued for Rodney Harrison, Vince Wilfork, Ty Law, and Richard Seymour to be Hall of Famers.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Jakuvious said:
16 hours ago, animaltested said:

Russell Wilsons 35.1% completion rate on 3rd down this season is the worst qualified pass completion percentage since Chad Hutchinson's 34.8% in 2002.

What's a Chad Hutchinson?

Ironically, his backup/competetion was Drew Henson - another guy who went the baseball route and then went back to play football.

The Cowboys QB room back then had Quincy Carter (OF, Chicago Cubs) Henson (3B, NY Yankees) and Hutchinson (P, Cincinnati Reds). A decade later, Brandon Weeden (P, Yankees) was a Cowboy. 

Jerruh has a type back then. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Ahem... youve been around long enough to know the rules. This individual is referred to as "he who shall not be named" - its been that way for nearly 20 years. 

I'm also decidedly not a Cowboys fan, so this rule is not applicable to me.

Quincy Carter gave the Texans their first win ever, so his name shall be sang on top of a mountain...