Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

6 hours ago, Tk3 said:

every now and then I'm reminded that Victor Cruz was a thing

Funnily enough you could say the same for Odell Beckham and Josh Gordon on the top 5 of that graphic. At least Cruz was a key piece of a super bowl team.

Edited by wackywabbit

7 hours ago, Tk3 said:

every now and then I'm reminded that Victor Cruz was a thing

I was looking at Mike Evans 2018 with 17+ per catch 11+ per target and 1500+ yards.

I was surprised to find Victor Cruz 2011 up there with him. I knew he had a good year, I forgot how good it was.

Just now, Blackstar12 said:

Never seen a stadium so empty and quiet all season.

I'm besides myself at how quickly Texans' fans have turned on this team. Cal is definitely losing some money this season (probably not much - not gonna have to sell a house or anything - but they're seeing how profitable it is bringing in stupid Patriots' people). This season alone, I think I've had tickets offered to me for free that I've declined - could have been at this game, the Carolina game, the Jets game - flat no from me on 'em all, and I couldn't be happier with my decision.

I'm out as long as Cal is here...

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm besides myself at how quickly Texans' fans have turned on this team. Cal is definitely losing some money this season (probably not much - not gonna have to sell a house or anything - but they're seeing how profitable it is bringing in stupid Patriots' people). This season alone, I think I've had tickets offered to me for free that I've declined - could have been at this game, the Carolina game, the Jets game - flat no from me on 'em all, and I couldn't be happier with my decision.

I'm out as long as Cal is here...

I'd settle for Easterby being gone