Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

14 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

To be completely fair, does the Raiders defense have ANY playmakers on it?

It's not like we haven't sunk major draft assets into the D since hiring him in 2018:

• 3 firsts
  • 2 seconds
  • 2 thirds 
  • 4 fourths
  • Etc.

Also our 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks in 2016 AND 2017 were all on D.Then over the years signed veterans such as Cory Littleton, Lamarcus Joyner,  Johnathan Hankins, Vontaze Burfict, Malik Collins, etc. We even brought in Rod Marinelli to help out and that's been useless too.

Littleton in fact had this to say last week:

Reading between the lines, our coaching on D is a joke.

Edited by RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

It's not like we haven't sunk major draft assets into the D since hiring him in 2018:

• 3 firsts
  • 2 seconds
  • 2 thirds 
  • 4 fourths
  • Etc.

Also our 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks in 2016 AND 2017 were all on D.Then over the years signed veterans such as Cory Littleton, Lamarcus Joyner,  Johnathan Hankins, Vontaze Burfict, Malik Collins, etc. We even brought in Rod Marinelli to help out and that's been useless too.

Littleton in fact had this to say last week:

Reading between the lines, our coaching on D is a joke.

oooo wow that quote is....not good! lol

Okay, please continue :)

17 hours ago, Danger said:

The NFC East collectively has a .167 win percentage right now. One of their two wins was in a divisional game, the others was a historic comeback against the Falcons, who are known for giving up historic comebacks.

thru 4 weeks , is this the worst ever? Maybe 6 wins and your IN will be their motto this year. I expected more from philly and dallas, maybe they will get going.  Dallas can't stop anyone, and the eagles are injured all over, so it will be a test for them

17 hours ago, Danger said:

it's a different league/game now, but I agree that they are playing bad defence. To add to this, may as well have a few other teams that are close to them in this stat, and I am sure by seasons end the league will have bad defensive stats comparable to this for a few teams. Injuries are p[art of it but the game is so much different. Almost unwatchable for older people like me, pass and catch  with no defence