Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

8 hours ago, MagicMT said:

Wow that Jamon Brown video is golden. 
How can you even try to fix your glove mid-play?

He was probably in utter shock that he was still upright, not laying on his back? In his defense though there's a reason he was and still is the 4th string RG. Fact he's the starter now doesn't change that.

Wentz will be dead before the bye.

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

By the way, well done to those of us who don't use this thread as a 'pimp my team' thread. Go us!

To those of you who are using this thread to only post stats to big your team up - do better. 

I will not, good sir.

Edited by TitanSlim
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

By the way, well done to those of us who don't use this thread as a 'pimp my team' thread. Go us!

To those of you who are using this thread to only post stats to big your team up - do better. 

To be fair, a lot of these unique stats I find that involve WFT or the NFC East is because of a lot of the people I follow on twitter. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Having watched a fair amount of the Eagles, Wentz has brought some of these hits on to himself as well. Much like the rest of his career, he still refuses to give up on a play when there is no chance of success. He will hold on to the ball forever and take a hit. Dude needs to learn to throw it away and live for another down. 

He hasn't really had much time this year. The O-Line injuries have taken their toll. He's certainly having that issue of holding the ball too long, but less often than in previous years. 

Jamon Brown doesn't belong in the NFL. 

Nate Herbig seems to a solid player as does Jordan Mailata. Jack Driscoll is a rookie on the right side, but Jamon Brown is garbage.