Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Now if the Texans just drafted a solid #1 WR they'd be in business.

I think Will Fuller is that solid #1. 

I love DeAndre Hopkins, he made the Texans better. But, Watson's response to life without Nuk... is simply the best season of his career to date.

#1 WR isn't a need. A #1 RB? Yes, please - that would make this offense SPECIAL. A defense? Absolutely, especially a brand new secondary.

WR is actually really good - Fuller and Cooks are a fun tandem to watch, and Watson is really feeding off both of them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

I love DeAndre Hopkins, he made the Texans better. But, Watson's response to life without Nuk... is simply the best season of his career to date.

#1 WR isn't a need. A #1 RB? Yes, please - that would make this offense SPECIAL. A defense? Absolutely, especially a brand new secondary.

WR is actually really good - Fuller and Cooks are a fun tandem to watch, and Watson is really feeding off both of them.

Close your eyes for a minute, ET, and think about life after BoB with Watson and Nuk...

On 11/27/2020 at 7:13 PM, ET80 said:

Lets not forget - Hopkins and Fuller are playing on the same level statistically this season. Hopkins made the Hail Murray play, yes, but other than that it hasn't been the best.

(which is funny considering Hopkins loves to shade on twitter, must miss us)

2 hours ago, Drained said:

Lets not forget - Hopkins and Fuller are playing on the same level statistically this season. Hopkins made the Hail Murray play, yes, but other than that it hasn't been the best.

(which is funny considering Hopkins loves to shade on twitter, must miss us)

That’s on Kyler and Kliff.  Hop is the best player on the team and should be EATING.