Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

9 hours ago, -Hope- said:

i can't believe we're wasting the best offense in titans history with our defense. we'd be jockeying for the 1 seed if our defense was even *average.*

Could be like Chicago in Trestman's first year as HC. Tied for 2nd the the NFL in PPG but gave up 30PPG so they missed the playoffs. Almost seemed like a bad joke at the time. Lol

4 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

It’s because it was was posted on the Browns subreddit and this is likely the week cut off you have to do which places Baker at the top.

Fans enjoying it together was the point of that graph 

Week 7 was the week OBJ got injured.

4 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

It’s because it was was posted on the Browns subreddit and this is likely the week cut off you have to do which places Baker at the top.

Fans enjoying it together was the point of that graph 

Pretty much. People love their cherry picked or arbitrarily cut off stats in small samples but they are sometimes  kind of cool.   I think you'll know a ton about Baker next year, but this is very cool to see if you were a Browns fan freaked about Baker not being the guy. It inspires hope (along with that record). Right now, he kind of reminds what happens when you put Goff / Jimmy G in a system with McVay / Shanny. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

You think he's back next year? 

I really don't know, but if I had to guess at this point I'd say probably not. I'd gladly take a third round pick for him. Just depends on if Stefanski and company actually believe we're better off without him. When asked, Stefanski denies that we're better off without him, but of course he would say that publicly.

My only real concern about trading him is if it would lead to Landry being disgruntled.

• Like 1