Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

15 minutes ago, N4L said:

Is there a stat out there for dropped INTs? 

Mahomes must have 5-6 this year

I heard a higher number (maybe 10?) but its a meaningless stat without watching video of all of the plays.

• Is a batted ball at the line a dropped INT
  • Is an acrobatic 1-handed flying out of bounds toe-drag attempt a dropped INT?
  • Is a 50/50 ball were the WR was kinda weaksauce a dropped INT?
  • Its safe to say hitting a guy in the chest downfield and they drop it is a dropped INT
    • Even in that case, did the WR fall down or was the QB hit?

Its not as easy as yards passing or TD passes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Football outsiders tracks adjusted interceptions, but I don't believe they publish until the end of the year. Here is last years

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2020/adjusted-interceptions-2019

I was going to wax on about their thorough methodology and how FO continually impresses me but...

40 adjusted interceptions!!!  Zoinks!

Da Bears have scored 30+ points in 4 straight games since 65

Over the past month Trubisky has completed 72.4 percent of his passes, for 1,001 yards, seven touchdowns and two interceptions. That’s a 108.5 rating. He also has 73 rushing yards and a rushing TD

Also, if Da Bears make the playoffs, they'll be the 3rd team to make the post season with a 6 game losing streak.  The 1970 Bengals and the 2014 Panthers (who were 7-8-1) are the other two

2 hours ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Just read that Matt Stafford has started 167 games (including playoffs) and has only had a 100 yard rusher in 11 of them....can anyone confirm that? That’s insane 

So going through ESPN's logs:

2009: 2
2010: 1
2011: 2
2012: 1
2013: 3
2014: 0
2015: 0
2016: 0
2017: 0
2018: 2
2019: 1
2020: 0

So looks like I count 12.

For reference, since 2018 the Ravens have had 18 games of 100+ yard rushers.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

He just signed a new deal but honestly that man deserves a raise. I don’t see how the Texans really improve next year with no early draft picks and that’s a really daunting place to be as a young QB

It's not the first time Houston has been in this spot - 2017 was similar and the Texans were able to locate guys such aa Justin Reid and Jordan Akins, contributors to both sides of the ball. 

It would behoove the Texans next coaching staff to volunteer for some of the pre-draft bowl games. The Texans coached the Shrine Game in 2017, got them a head start on player evaluation for non-first round guys.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Just read that Matt Stafford has started 167 games (including playoffs) and has only had a 100 yard rusher in 11 of them....can anyone confirm that? That’s insane 

I had heard it was even worse than that. I thought i had read previously that it was only like 8 or 9, bu I suppose that they have had more this year than I thought.  

Matthew Stafford enjoyed having a 100-yard rusher, something he’s rarely experienced.  The franchise quarterback now has a career record of 7-1 when one of his backs reach the century mark.  Don’t overlook the fact that this is Stafford’s 12th NFL season.

That was from week 6 this year. 

https://detroitjockcity.com/2020/10/19/detroit-lions-jacksonville-victory-saves-matt-patricia/#:~:text=Matthew Stafford enjoyed having a,is Stafford's 12th NFL season.

At one point, I believe the Lions went 4+ years without a 100 yard rusher.