Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

Crazy part is ravens haven’t won a playoff game before last weekend in 7 years 

Yeah there was a 5 season stretch from 2015-2019 where we didn’t win one...pretty crazy we still lead that stat after a 5 season drought 

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

Yeah there was a 5 season stretch from 2015-2019 where we didn’t win one...pretty crazy we still lead that stat after a 5 season drought 

I’m not too surprised because of the two SBs and a couple Runs to the AFCCG and rarely being a top2 seed, the wins will rack up. Crazy part. Over the past 5 years the ravens have as many playoff wins as the browns. 

11 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I’m not too surprised because of the two SBs and a couple Runs to the AFCCG and rarely being a top2 seed, the wins will rack up. Crazy part. Over the past 5 years the ravens have as many playoff wins as the browns. 

Oh you’re trying to chirp me. I see.

Alright well i’m glad you enjoyed watching your team win a playoff game. I’ve enjoyed watching my team win 16 and 2 super bowls in that same span.

We are not the same. Have a great day.

Edited by Ray Reed

2 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Oh you’re trying to chirp me. I see.

Alright well i’m glad you enjoyed watching your team win a playoff game. I’ve enjoyed watching my team win 16 and 2 super bowls in that same span.

We are not the same. Have a great day.

Man someone got awfully defensively rather quickly...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Man someone got awfully defensively rather quickly...

I mean not really lol was several responses in until it became fairly obvious you were just gonna keep posting about the Browns and Ravens having the same # of playoff wins the last 5 years over and over...you were clearly chirping. It’s all good. I chirped back. Again - have a great day lol 

2 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

I mean not really lol was several responses in until it became fairly obvious you were just gonna keep posting about the Browns and Ravens having the same # of playoff wins the last 5 years over and over...you were clearly chirping. It’s all good. I chirped back. Again - have a great day lol 

Zero wins no losses what quarterback are you drafting at 24.

9 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Severely responses? It was 2. One of them included the browns. Where the Other was one about that it’s an amazing stat to have that many wins over that tome span where 7 years it was an 0-fer. 

could have taken shots at Lamar’s playoff history and so much more but didn’t but again you got super defensive quite quickly.  Before the gloves even came off. 

11 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Severely responses? It was 2. One of them included the browns. Where the Other was one about that it’s an amazing stat to have that many wins over that tome span where 7 years it was an 0-fer. 

could have taken shots at Lamar’s playoff history and so much more but didn’t but again you got super defensive quite quickly.  Before the gloves even came off. 

Ok man if you say so lol if you wanna take shots at “so much more” go for it but i’m not gonna get into a Ravens Browns pissing match thing that’s absurd. Have a great day

You know what's weird?

90, 87, 86, 87, 88, 85.

Those are the playoff passer ratings for (not in the same order as listed above): Eli Manning, Peyton Manning, Philip Rivers, Tom Brady, Joe Flacco, Brett Favre. A group of guys who, more or less did a lot of their postseason games in the same or similar era (Favre and Flacco certainly don't overlap as much as the rest). They're guys who we think drastically different about as far as being postseason performers. I just think it's weird.

Not really drawing any conclusions. I think, generally, QB rating is a decent measuring stick of how well the guy played. Not perfect, but a pretty good correlation I'd say. But despite being mere percentage points from each other, I would still take Brady 100 times out of 100 in the postseason over Peyton Manning.

I guess one main takeaway is that when you take a large bulk of data together, it's easy to lose track of the individual elements (in this case, games) that it's made up of. I dunno. Just think it's weird.

The Maple Leafs have not even played for the Stanley Cup since the league expanded to 12 teams.

• That's 53 years.

You could also say The Leafs have won 13 cups, baby!

• Is this better right now than the Lightning's 2 if they were 2004 and 2020?

Bragging about the past does not impress people as much as you might think it does.

Edited by SkippyX