Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Pretty crazy.

He's really declined though, right? He's not the same game wrecker he was in Detroit anymore, but that was a pretty high bar to begin with.

I'd surmise he's still a starting quality player, so that's good to have.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

He's really declined though, right? He's not the same game wrecker he was in Detroit anymore, but that was a pretty high bar to begin with.

He's solid. Makes plays every once in a while and doesn't make mistakes.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, ET80 said:

19 QB hits, 6 sacks, and 9 TFL this year so he's not a shell of his former self.

He is not at peak, but he will still ruin your day from time to time.

He's far better than a starting plugger even if he's not the 2010-2014 three time first team all-pro level player.

With JPP, Barrett, Vea back, and Suh + blitzers like White if the Packers O-line does a good job tomorrow they will have earned it the hard way.

• Like 1

With 32 attempts tomorrow, Josh Allen will qualify for playoff career passing records.

He is currently at about 15th (Tom Brady level) in passer rating at 90.2

This is mostly because he had a bad 69.5 rating in his first game and 103+ so far this year, so that number could be more like 96 by the end of the game. (Honey Badger might disagree)

Mahomes is 1st at 106.6 (that's kind of a theme)

Rodgers is 5th (the last of the 100+ guys at 100.4)

3 minutes ago, August4th said:

wonder what one of 4 teams that made the conf title games this yr won't make the playoffs next yr

we're currently on a long steak of this happening.I wanna say TB, but I'm not betting against Tom.

I don't have the numbers in front of me, but the Super Bowl loser doesn't have a great track record iirc.

Edited by kingseanjohn

13 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Wasn't sure where to put this but I thought it was kinda cool.

One of these QBs is definitely not like the others. Brady is most definitely a pocket QB.

I like how mahomes has one that was apparently thrown from out of bounds (maybe Allen too)