Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

13 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Cheetah is fast. Cheetah cant be contained. Cheetah is a burner.

• These are all true

This is interesting though.

Yards per catch 2017-2020

• Hardman 16.4  (2 years and 67 catches)
  • Mike Evans 15.9
  • Cheetah 14.6
  • Godwin 14.5
  • Mr Big Chest 13.3
  • Watkins 13.1

I have to think this is related to the types of routes that they run. They run a lot of WR screen passes to Hill. Evans, for example, is not suited for those.

41 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

stud. first order of business for the titans' new OC *needs* to be getting the ball in this guy's hands more.

And despite DK Metcalf not being on this list, he actually has more yards than AJ Brown through his first 2 seasons (900 yards in 2019, then 1303 this year). But, that's with 229 targets.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls

14 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Cheetah is fast. Cheetah cant be contained. Cheetah is a burner.

• These are all true

This is interesting though.

Yards per catch 2017-2020

• Hardman 16.4  (2 years and 67 catches)
  • Mike Evans 15.9
  • Cheetah 14.6
  • Godwin 14.5
  • Mr Big Chest 13.3
  • Watkins 13.1

Hardmans got some serious wheels 

he just makes boneheaded mistakes from time to time 

funny how two of the NFLs preeminent downfield passing offense are meeting in the SB

• Like 1

On 1/27/2021 at 10:05 AM, WideRight said:

I have to think this is related to the types of routes that they run. They run a lot of WR screen passes to Hill. Evans, for example, is not suited for those.

Hill is also a great route runner, so he fakes going deep a lot. Lots of sprint outs, curls, slants, outs, in routes etc. Take advantage of corners playing him 10 yards off.

Mecole is no where near that level, Mahomes is yelling at him all the time about rounding off routes. Purely a deep threat with a little shake and bake ability.

36 minutes ago, El Ramster said:
[PFF] Highest-graded seasons by a defender since 2006: 1. Aaron Donald 2018 - 94.8 2. Aaron Donald 2017 - 94.4 3. Aaron Donald 2020 - 94.2 4. Aaron Donald 2019 - 93.6

Best defensive player in the NFL. No one comes close. I'd say Mack and Garrett are the next guys (with Bosa having potential to join them) but Donald is comfortably ahead.

With that said, I'd still give Howard DPOY 😉

Just now, BayRaider said:

Best defensive player in the NFL. No one comes close. I'd say Mack and Garrett are the next guys (with Bosa having potential to join them) but Donald is comfortably ahead.

With that said, I'd still give Howard DPOY 😉

I simply don’t even think Howard is on the radar. Let’s bet a double double on it lol

On 1/24/2021 at 7:36 PM, August4th said:

wonder what one of 4 teams that made the conf title games this yr won't make the playoffs next yr

we're currently on a long steak of this happening.I wanna say TB, but I'm not betting against Tom.

I'd be willing to bet the Chiefs and Packers are back in the CGC next year. Either Bills, Bucs, or both could miss. Crucial Super Bowl for the Bucs.

Edited by BayRaider