Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

7 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Here is a stat that is covered up by the media in all their Eric is owed a job stories.

Five

That is the number of legal allegations against Eric Bieniemy dating back to his playing days.

I won't list them here but just Google his name and scandal

Teams are very much allowed to not hire him.

I had no clue about this until someone on Texans Radio alluded to it today.

I know about a bar fight he was in, where he alleged someone called him a racial slur

He had a speeding hearing and didn't show up in court, fled the scene of an accident, drove whilst suspended - he needs to stay away from cars

A rape allegation involving Colorado players when he was there.

These were all late 90s or very early 00s. 

Clean since, so he should be OK IMO.

Jimmy used the expansion Jags as leverage to get a better deal with Dallas.

• Jerrah got butthurt.
  • The curse got ready.

Jimmy's team was so good that they were still able to win again for a couple of years with Switzer.

• 1994 NFCCG
  • 1995 Super Bowl
    • That was the last time they were in the NFCCG.

25 years!

12 hours ago, ET80 said:

The Texans forced nine (9!) turnovers this past season - that is the 2nd lowest turnover number in NFL history.

Deshaun deserves better from his supporting cast.

There were so many worst things about this Texans seasons but that not very good at football Eric Murray at safety getting defended by the schmoes on the radio as if he was a solid player was nauseating.

• Like 1

The Bucs defense blitzed on 39% of opponents’ dropbacks this season, which helped the team finish sixth in adjusted sack rate, per Football Outsiders.

More of the same please, Todd. 

Mahomes is averaging 9.1 yards per attempt against the blitz and his passer rating of 135.9 easily led the NFL. He also finished as PFF’s highest-graded quarterback against the blitz.

Edited by BigTrav

From the same category, Xavien Howard may have led the league in interceptions but nobody was scared to throw at him. I noted that all season. The targets remained high even as the interception total mounted.

Howard had 101 targets for 8th in the league. In comparison, Jalen Ramsey was targeted only 71 times. Howard allowed 13.8 yards per completion and 7.1 yards per target. Both numbers were roughly 40% worse than Ramsey in the same categories...9.6 and 4.9

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2020/defense_advanced.htm