Big Ben or Rivers who’s going to have a better season?

Blackstar12

I think Ben has been the better QB overall, but he is coming off injury and is starting to look his age.  

I think Indy and Pitt have pretty comparable talent outside the QBs.  

Indy has a good O line and I still like athletic upside of young Paris and Pittman is an underrated WR draft pick to go with Hilton in the dome.  

Buckner is going to make that Indy defense better across board.  

If I had to guess I would say Rivers.

4 hours ago, BleedTheClock said:

Both are going to suck this year. I think this is the end of the road for all of the ancient QBs except for Brady, who will have this be his final good season. 

helps when you have the ridiculous plethora of weapons he has. WRs that helped Jameis Winston get 30 TDs AND Gronk.

• Like 1

I envision the Colts using Rivers in a low-volume, high-efficiency role. They have an amazing OLine and two very good between-the-tackles RBs, so I'm not expecting great counting stats out of Rivers. I do expect the Colts to be good, however. 

With that said, I'm hesitant to say Big Ben will be returning to the high volume offense he left behind. The Steelers have one of the best defenses in football and 4 talented RBs, so if Tomlin & company are smart, they're going to dial Ben's attempts back big time in an effort to prolong his time there. I'm also very gun-shy when it comes to assuming injured QBs will come back healthy, especially when the injury is to their throwing arm. 

If you could assure me health for both players, I'm taking Ben in 2020.