News & Notes: Offseason Edition V.2.0.

D82

On 6/17/2020 at 11:13 AM, WizardHawk said:

Switching to a 34 with a 43 DC was probably not a great idea, but Parcells loved Zimmer.
Rebuilds always have bumps. Coakley went to St. Louis, with Woodson gone Roy Williams started getting exposed, and add in a handful of rookies....it was bound to happen.

Thanks. I remember watching that Defense that year and they were killing it. 

1 hour ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

I like Jamal Adams already. He’s an actual cowboys fan that cares for the star and he’s giving me a break from all these Dak contract talks.

Thought I read that he grew up a Giants fan. I know he’s from Dallas but I thought I heard that somewhere. I know he has that Stars Tat

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Filmed for hours eh?

Did they have a really good battery on their phone, or were they able to procure a phone charger to film while plugged in?

How many gigs do you need to film for hours?

What does PFF say? Is there a chart or graph that can sum this up?

8 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

That might be a tall tale from the internet. People trying to make dirt on anyone these days 

Nope. Jamal Adams Dad was a RB who was drafted in the first round by the Giants in 1985. Jamal grew up a Giants fan. But he is obviously a Cowboys sympathizer, and we know he is a Dallas Stars fan.

Edited by DaBoys

6 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Nope. Jamal Adams Dad was a RB who was drafted in the first round by the Giants in 1985. Jamal grew up a Giants fan. But he is obviously a Cowboys sympathizer, and we know he is a Dallas Stars fan.

I mean to be fair he was forced to be a giants fan in that case. The guy is from Dallas and even in the NFL draft he said himself he’d like to be drafted by the cowboys.

His cowboy loyalty has been known now for years now really and it’s really out there. I want players like that on my roster. His mentality is everything our defense needs at the moment.