Troy Williamson - 19.3

Patrick Crayton - 19.0

Cedrick Wilson Jr - 19.0

Ceedee Lamb - 19.0

Jon’Vea Johnson - 18.1

Freddie Mitchell - 17.8

Antonio Bryant - 17.4

Ashley Lelie - 17.2

Okay, he’s still not at the bottom but you get the idea. I could keep going. This is not great company. 

This is awful. Only 1/8 turned out to be really great on the list and they turned out to be a head case. I hope Lamb will break the trend.

25 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I *almost* made a snide comment. But it is Friday. I have been drinking. And it would derail the thread.

So...cheers all. 

Cheers. I was going to drink tonight. But I had a few and got burpy. Just not feelin it

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Grain of salt time.....

Clarence Hill has reported that Dallas has “all but given up hope” that RG will be reinstated.

Goddell must believe that RG wronged him in some form of way. Why else has he not ruled on this??  

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Grain of salt time.....

Clarence Hill has reported that Dallas has “all but given up hope” that RG will be reinstated.

He then came out and said that it didn’t come from Stephen or Jerry, but from other “sources”. I call BS. Hill’s a hack. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rtnldave said:

How long till they force KC to change their name?

Place your bets, place your bets!

Not to get too far into the rabbit hole, but my buddy (who is a big KC fan) and I were discussing this last night. He seems to think it'll happen, but I don't. The reason being, Washington's team name had negative racial undertones, whereas the term "Chief" is one of prestige. The KC mascot is also an arrowhead as opposed to a Native American. So I dunno, it seems like it would be comparing apples to oranges in my opinion. But if there is something that I'm missing, I'd love to be filled in so I can better understand.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, D82 said:

He then came out and said that it didn’t come from Stephen or Jerry, but from other “sources”. I call BS. Hill’s a hack. 

I heard someone the other day ask if there was any profession where you could be as consistently wrong as the weathermen are, and still keep your job.

Clarence Hill makes a pretty good case for himself in that category.

Maybe Gregory will never play again. But Clarence Hill reporting something novel is just about the most unreliable thing Out there.

• Like 1