News & Notes: Offseason Edition V.2.0.

D82

On 8/8/2020 at 1:35 AM, plan9misfit said:

They drafted Stanford RB Bryce Love in the 4th round last year and drafted Antonio Gibson from Memphis in the 3rd round this year.

Sorry guys.  I meant to say I thought in Guice, when they drafted him,  had landed a solid RB.

22 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Obviously Jones had no idea of Covid, but wow. How awesome is it that we have a hotel, a gym, a restaurant and a hospital all connected to our practice facility? We have a bubble already.

I think the team creating its own bubble is exactly what every team needs to do. It’s working very well (thus far) for the NBA and even better for the NHL, so this seems like the smartest and safest approach. I applaud our team for being the first ones to take that initiative. It’s likely going to be the method which can save this season. Good on them.

4 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I think the team creating its own bubble is exactly what every team needs to do. It’s working very well (thus far) for the NBA and even better for the NHL, so this seems like the smartest and safest approach. I applaud our team for being the first ones to take that initiative. It’s likely going to be the method which can save this season. Good on them.

Not every team has this as their practice facility though:

K5hEYeF.jpg