Which team will win their first Super Bowl next?

$andtrap

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

This year is crap or get off the pot for Baker Mayfield.

This is a pretty important year from a progression standpoint for Josh Allen. Can he improve his accuracy and stop fumbling?

Cincinnati, Arizona, Detroit, and Jacksonville look on paper to be a long way's off.

Carolina is trying to shore up that defense but I don't personally see a "Franchise QB" in that situation.

The Chargers are always an enigma/intriguing.

The Texans have the best QB, and that always makes them dangerous...but you have the BOB factor.

The Titans have the right coaching staff IMO and the best overall roster of the bunch...but the QB is a major question mark.

Minnesota definitely has the pieces and Cousins is in the "above average to good" tier.

So, give me Minnesota, Tennessee, or Buffalo, with maybe Cleveland if Baker looks like 2018 Baker or better.

Thoughts on Atlanta? Texans are right there with the Falcons for 2021.

I can't believe no one else said it yet. The Cincinnati Bengals. Why? Well because they drafted the #1 pick who happens to be a QB, who happens to be coming off the greatest CFB season ever. They'll have him on a rookie contract and if they build around him they'll have a great chance at a Super Bowl. 

On 6/9/2020 at 8:07 PM, NJC33 said:

I feel like Watson is destined to win one eventually, so I'd say Texans (They'll need a new HC/GM)...Unless, of course, BOB trades him away first.

I mean everyone loves to talk about how poorly MM/TT managed the roster with Aaron Rodgers in his prime years. However, we can at least be grateful that we didn't have BoB as the HC/GM there during that time lol.

Serious question why does Watson get a pass for not being able to hold a 20+ point lead?

QB is the most important position on the field.

Is it because his stats were good? Is it because Bill OB was an idiot with play calls?

Is it because of Pat Mahomes and that Showtime offense?

I mean I'm reading on here he can win you big games yet the Texans blew a 20 point lead in the post season.

4 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

Serious question why does Watson get a pass for not being able to hold a 20+ point lead?

Is it because his stats were good? Is it because Bill OB was an idiot with play calls?

I mean I'm reading on here he can win you big games yet the Texans blew a 20 point lead in the post season.

Good question.

Not being able to hold a 20 point lead means that Watson should probably play defense too.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I mean... Tom Brady did this. Against an in prime 2006  Peyton but still. Let's not act like a single game, post season or not, precludes a guy from future success. 

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I mean... Tom Brady did this. Against an in prime 2006  Peyton but still. Let's not act like a single game, post season or not, precludes a guy from future success. 

Oh I'm not saying this but I'm not gonna jump to conclusions and label a guy a winner.

I personally think Texans are in trouble I don't see them getting better with little draft capital, an aging defense, and trading away their best wr.

I love Watson I just personally think he got a huge pass for that playoff game or collapse and O'Brien got all the criticism and O'Brien was brutal but he's still the coach lol.

On 6/9/2020 at 7:40 PM, $andtrap said:

Which one will be the next off the list? Here is the list:

Buffalo

Cincinnati

Cleveland

Houston

Jacksonville

Tennessee

Los Angeles Chargers

Detroit

Minnesota

Atlanta

Carolina

Arizona

Best odds in 2020?

1) Buffalo:

I think Buffalo is better than they get credit for because they are Buffalo.  To me they seem to be a team on the rise.  I think a lot of people publicly predicted Allen was a huge bust candidate and won't come off that opinion, but will continually seek to validate it.   I think he is right about where he should be in his progression as a young QB and has immense talent.   Who knows if he takes that next step up.

I think Edmunds could low key become best ILB in football during this season.  They have a talented roster defensively and offensive weapons have improved over last year.  

2) Tennessee:  

Well they were deep in playoffs last year and bringing back much of same team so ... 

3) Cleveland:

How can you not do something, anything, with all this explosive talent littered throughout roster?   A little league coach or no coach should be able to do something with them.   

4) Houston:

Defense probably isn't good enough to compete and too many key players are injury prone.

5) Minn:

They can make playoffs, but can't see them beating a top 4 team twice in a best case scenario.   They may be better than much of above, but are pretty evenly matched by Packers and Bears so hard to even get out of division.

6) Atlanta:

I am not sure why Atlanta hasn't been good since SB.  On paper they should be really good - at least offensively.  But they haven't been and it is a lot of same guys so .... 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2020 at 8:40 PM, $andtrap said:

Which one will be the next off the list? Here is the list:

Buffalo

Cincinnati

Cleveland

Houston

Jacksonville

Tennessee

Los Angeles Chargers

Detroit

Minnesota

Atlanta

Carolina

Arizona

Going with Arizona or Tennessee... but gun to my head I’ll go with the Cardinals. They have what I believe will be a legit franchise QB, they’ve got great offensive weapons. They have a competitive division that while tough means they could easily go from last to first similar to the NFCE during the 2000s and 2010s.