First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I don’t see how he is the only vote

1.  I really think he is scum 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Blue are you town buddy? 

1 hour ago, Blue said:

I've been Town literally every game I've played here.

Presumably, godfather would die because the rest of their faction would also be dead, but that's actually a really interesting question.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Passive voice/past tense and not a direct response which is interesting coming from an English master as yourself could be considered concerning :)

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Does that include this game? 

2. Bc I will pardon all others. 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Blue is the only vote that will have any success tonight. 

I will listen to cases on others but know, unless blue states he is town its him or bust. 

He has basically claimed though I think. Unless I'm reading that wrong 

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Ok, want to give me the cliff notes version of those games?

Dark Souls was bifbadbuff's first game and my second. We were both kind of lost. He was scum, ended up being the final death that gave the Bosses the win. He gave himself away with a Lore mishap. I caught it, having recently started playing the game myself. However, despite warnings, many started to overcomplicate endgame and we nearly self-destructed. Buff did a good job of feeding it. He's a very amicable person and you feel bad whenever you exile/kill him, even if he ends up being mafia. 

As for my involvement, I had Pickle Rick smashing his head against bricks trying to keep me alive because I didn't know if we were scum or not (we ended up being town). Otherwise, I had some good game-solving and threadplay.

In Mortal Kombat, I don't remember what buff did at all. I didn't know my alignment, once again, until it was PM'd to me. I was converted, if I remember correctly. 

Overall, I'm mostly a lore-type game solver. Since mafia games have had themes, I've been able to make strong deductions based off of the plot and setting. I won't be very useful in that regard with this, though, as I'm not very familiar with JCVD.