First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

Just now, The Orca said:

That's what I thought he was claiming 

You see how vague that is.  After the game it's like "see I never said "masons"" and they could in fact be mafia together 

Just like its gonna be like "see I never said I was town this game"

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You see how vague that is.  After the game it's like "see I never said "masons"" and they could in fact be mafia together 

And mwil even caught the same thing I did.  

• Like 2

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Possible, but the read and evidence to back it up will evolve as the game goes on and become more clear one way or the other imo. Him not answering is more of a rebellious gesture at this point imo, though really sketchy. Kind of like Naz or Mission when they would answer they were mafia or whatever when town 

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If Pickle wants to hold this game hostage I’ll go ahead and put in my move to make sure that doesn’t happen again after tonight.

I'm doing my town duty and pushing the vote of someone I believe to be scum based on thread play by using the abilities given to me via my role.  If you wanna play against your wincon (or for it if you are scum).....

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Possible, but the read and evidence to back it up will evolve as the game goes on and become more clear one way or the other imo. Him not answering is more of a rebellious gesture at this point imo, though really sketchy. Kind of like Naz or Mission when they would answer they were mafia or whatever when town 

Well my read is my read and is based solely on the evidence put for forth in the last 2 days.  

Yeah it could be him rebelling.  

But it could just as easily be bc he drew scum and wants to maintain his gracious standing.  

Orca, are you town this game? 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm doing my town duty and pushing the vote of someone I believe to be scum based on thread play by using the abilities given to me via my role.  If you wanna play against your wincon (or for it if you are scum).....

If you want to go after a soft claim that transparent on D1 then I assume you’re scum tbh.

3 hours ago, Blue said:

Any of it. Bulletproof SK who has to be the lone survivor and can't win with Town? Yeah right. If that was true, he would just draw a hit, let Town believe he's godfather, and let the game unfold around him. Admitting it Day 1 is just asking to be lynched.

Its the exact reason I admitted it early. Trying to get in front of it. 

1 minute ago, HoboRocket said:

@Blue: are you town? Yes or no? I basically did the same thing that you're doing last game.

I've been town in every game I've played on here. I'm just being obtuse about it to mess with Pickle.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Its the exact reason I admitted it early. Trying to get in front of it. 

What's to get ahead of? You worried we're gonna try to immediately lynch somebody who survives a Nightkill?

18 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm defending blue cause I think he soft claimed and I picked up on it and it kind of makes since. That said, him not answering is sketchy. Just like Squire not answering me and ghosting 

So cleaning up dinner is now ghosting.   Nice

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I've been town in every game I've played on here. I'm just being obtuse about it to mess with Pickle.

What's to get ahead of? You worried we're gonna try to immediately lynch somebody who survives a Nightkill?

I have no shot at winning. So I am reducing the player pool by one. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I have no shot at winning. So I am reducing the player pool by one. 

I get it.  It's why I calimed that one game that dome led my vote d1.  Only difference is that I had no protection.  

I will ensure you are not voted as long as I am alive.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

Matts voted me for sure. Squire, counselor, and Mwil also applied some pressure early (though it wasn't a full-on Inquisition).

I fully support lynching indys day 1. That said I am hoping to survive through the night because the quarantine is bad for my health.

I wont hold it against you if you all kill me tho.