First Annual Jean-Claude Van Damme Mafia Extravaganza - Game Over - TOWN WINS

Daboyle

Just now, The Orca said:

Pickle asked me a question about that and I said yes basically that. If you read you saw that

But in general I dont like multiple people voting for someone and moving off quickly or rather quickly. Made me suspicious of KSJ and the links there 

1. You voted before me.

2. Why wouldn't I change votes when I'm up for lynch?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

It was quite the spectacle. I think the entire scum team was found by night 2. @SwAg tried to carry them. defying any sense of logic the game somehow lasted almost 500 pages. 

This is the kind of Mafia magic I live for

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Pickle asked me a question about that and I said yes basically that. If you read you saw that

But in general I dont like multiple people voting for someone and moving off quickly or rather quickly. Made me suspicious of KSJ and the links there 

so what votes moved off quickly? (or rather quickly)

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It was quite the spectacle. I think the entire scum team was found by night 2. @SwAg tried to carry them. defying any sense of logic the game somehow lasted almost 500 pages. 

Tbh, I don’t think I’ve ever had my instructions so thoroughly disregarded as they were in that game.